life isn't just a case of people hating ugly men, it's a genuine belief that they deserve nothing

pussyslayer 649

Avanti Savoia
I remember when I was in high school
I got a good grade in a history exam because the subject was Greeks and Roman empire and I liked this kind of stuff
A Chad aproched me and said
""You don't deserve this grade, next exam we will study much more and get a grade much higher than yours""

Guy was offered because someone ugly got a grade better than him, I could see the hate on his eyes , he wanted me dead
Did you get a better grade than him next time? If you did then fuсking kek man.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Blobed said:
I got a good grade in a history exam because the subject was Greeks and Roman empire and I liked this kind of stuff
""You don't deserve this grade, next exam we will study much more and get a grade much higher than yours""

Guy was offered because someone ugly got a grade better than him, I could see the hate on his eyes , he wanted me dead
I don't know , probabily not , If I get a better grade he would come talk with me again
on high school people only talked with me to ofend me somehow or ask for favors

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
Modern society, we've all discussed how things and choices have changed. Now with the monopoly of choices in men and their individual characteristics, women have more choice. There is a sex ratio of 101 men to 100 women globally so there is more options for women and I guess that one digit beyond 100 for men makes the difference, we are that 1 digit.

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
pussyslayer 649 said:
Blobed said:

I don't know , probabily not , If I get a better grade he would come talk with me again
That grade story is so degenerate beyond savings. I've never witnessed something like that before. We're devolving back into subhuman apes if behavior like that still exists. And these people get girlfriends?

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Blobed said:
pussyslayer 649 said:
That grade story is so degenerate beyond savings. I've never witnessed something like that before. We're devolving back into subhuman apes if behavior like that still exists. And these people get girlfriends?
Yes
That guy was surrounded by girls
i thought they were just his friends because I was bluepilled, later I discovered that he was receiving blowjobs for each of the girls around him
humans have more in comum with animals than we think

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
XTamaska said:
Blobed said:
Yes
That guy was surrounded by girls
i thought they were just his friends because I was bluepilled, later I discovered that he was receiving blowjobs for each of the girls around him
humans have more in comum with animals than we think
THIS crap is beyond my comprehension, and thats saying something!!