Life is torture.

rottingcorpse

Incels.Net Novice
Before my first birthday I had a concussion. This demonstrates how the universe doesn't care about human feelings or desires. Social and cultural expectations about happy childhoods are just fantasy. Some people are satisfied and content in life, nearly every conscious desire of theirs is met, others are trapped in a waking nightmare and doomed to suffer from birth until death. Imagine experiencing enough privilege to believe we live in a just world, where everyone gets what they somehow deserve.

Millions are born severely disabled, or later become diseased and experience intense pain daily. Can you imagine stabbing pain like a knife through your stomach every waking moment? Can you, inceltears? You likely have a job, graduated from high school and college in a Western country, never witnessed an animal being slaughtered, while others born in places like India starve and die from anemia before age 40. Bluepilled virtue signalling only enrages people in miserable circumstances. If you die now or 80 years ahead, what difference does it make? Either with reproducing and passing on genes or not. Eventually humanity will go extinct, chads and stacies won't exist. On a long timescale nothing exists. Tell me, what's the point?

I have experienced at least 15 concussions, never understood basic math, didn't graduate high school, i'm INCEL AND ROT ALONE EVERY DAY. On top of these things I am UGLY, never even kissed or touched a woman my own age and will probably die a virgin. ARE YOU SPOUTING ANOTHER PLATITUDE, EXPLAINING LIFE ISN'T HELL AND EVERYTHING GETS BETTER, INCELTEARS? WHEN LIFE NEVER IMPROVES AND NO SALVATION IS COMING, WHAT THEN? DID MY PERSONALITY CAUSE THIS?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Normalfags relate to the world only through themselves, their egos and limited world view and whatever makes them comfortable, not necessarily what is true. When you are ready to satisfy their egos and every whim everything is all sunshine and rainbows, however when you fall into depression or intense states of despair they will cast you out to rot. (In my case they'll cast you out regardless)
Why do they hate you?
You're an affront to their cushy self serving world view. Normalfags could never ever possibly fathom true suffering. I mean real dukkha. When a small thing in their life goes wrong like they aren't given 1 of the million extra things they are given on a daily basis their minds explode. Normies are just adult children. Disregard their opinions as you would a child's.
If they had to face the horror we did and continue to they would have roped so fast you wouldn't even believe.

Last edited:

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
Life truly sucks for some people all that matters is luck

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Yes, that's just how it is, some people born with luck and in a nice family, while we have to suffer in ѕhit families and with bad luck.

There's not other option more than to keep moving forward.

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
ARE YOU SPOUTING ANOTHER PLATITUDE, EXPLAINING LIFE ISN'T HELL AND EVERYTHING GETS BETTER, INCELTEARS? WHEN LIFE NEVER IMPROVES AND NO SALVATION IS COMING, WHAT THEN? DID MY PERSONALITY CAUSE THIS?
It'll never get better bro, your neet nordic counterpart still lives like a King while getting 2000 euros from the government's dimes.