Lies about women.

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
I know that our intuition, and what we are raised to believe, is that women are the kinder, gentler sex of compassion and love.

Thus when we say that women are rotten to the core, it sounds like lies about women.

But the truth is that it really isn't lies, we are speaking from the heart and simply stating our observations of women. We wish it wasn't like this, and that women would live up to their legacy, but sadly they don't.
 

Username6321

Well-Known Member
Well that depends on the type of woman. You should avoid the promiscuous and gold digger women as they are toxic and have an extreme ego.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Username6321 said:
Well that depends on the type of woman. You should avoid the promiscuous and gold digger women as they are toxic and have an extreme ego.
50% of women are golddiggers and only will date based on income. The other 50% are chad diggers and will only date based on looks level.
 

Username6321

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
Well that depends on the type of woman. You should avoid the promiscuous and gold digger women as they are toxic and have an extreme ego.
50% of women are golddiggers and only will date based on income. The other 50% are chad diggers and will only date based on looks level.
Gold diggers and chad lovers (promiscuity) are not the type of woman you want to have as your girlfriend. They will only give you a massive headache and a generally bad mood. If the woman in question is not supportive, always rude and you have barely anything in common with her it is better to stay single than to enter a living nightmare.
 

Zenomobean

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
Well that depends on the type of woman. You should avoid the promiscuous and gold digger women as they are toxic and have an extreme ego.
50% of women are golddiggers and only will date based on income. The other 50% are chad diggers and will only date based on looks level.
Didn't you state previously that women aren't attracted to men?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
Well that depends on the type of woman. You should avoid the promiscuous and gold digger women as they are toxic and have an extreme ego.
50% of women are golddiggers and only will date based on income. The other 50% are chad diggers and will only date based on looks level.
Didn't you state previously that women aren't attracted to men?
When I say this I mean 80% of men. They are ok with the top 10% and the very top 10% they actively lust for.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Username6321 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
Well that depends on the type of woman. You should avoid the promiscuous and gold digger women as they are toxic and have an extreme ego.
50% of women are golddiggers and only will date based on income. The other 50% are chad diggers and will only date based on looks level.
Gold diggers and chad lovers (promiscuity) are not the type of woman you want to have as your girlfriend. They will only give you a massive headache and a generally bad mood. If the woman in question is not supportive, always rude and you have barely anything in common with her it is better to stay single than to enter a living nightmare.
90% of women are like this and the 10% that aren't are obviously married because they dont have as much entitlement as the other single females.
 

Jorami

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
50% of women are golddiggers and only will date based on income. The other 50% are chad diggers and will only date based on looks level.
That's impossible because there are waaay more than 10% of women who are married. What about those happy couples you see joking and loving eachother? I highly doubt those 2 where together just for money. My parents married because they loved to spend time together. :/
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Jorami said:
lordoftheincels said:
50% of women are golddiggers and only will date based on income. The other 50% are chad diggers and will only date based on looks level.
That's impossible because there are waaay more than 10% of women who are married. What about those happy couples you see joking and loving eachother? I highly doubt those 2 where together just for money. My parents married because they loved to spend time together. :/
Older generation are evil baby boomers, thus have different behavoirs. Evil baby boomers had more solid relationships with each other, but dont give a ѕhit about the future generations. The baby boomers are like a rich king who loves his queen, but doesnt give a ѕhit about the commoner towns folk.
 

Jorami

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Older generation are evil baby boomers, thus have different behavoirs. Evil baby boomers had more solid relationships with each other, but dont give a ѕhit about the future generations. The baby boomers are like a rich king who loves his queen, but doesnt give a ѕhit about the commoner towns folk.
EVIL?

dude I think you need to take a break, you're going off.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Jorami said:
lordoftheincels said:
Older generation are evil baby boomers, thus have different behavoirs. Evil baby boomers had more solid relationships with each other, but dont give a ѕhit about the future generations. The baby boomers are like a rich king who loves his queen, but doesnt give a ѕhit about the commoner towns folk.
EVIL?

dude I think you need to take a break, you're going off.
Baby boomers are pure evil. Even arguably worse than 4th wave feminiѕts because at least strong independent women try to create some kind of value in the workplace. All baby boomers do is rape the environment and create cubicles for people to be slaves, and they stifle free thought. Watch office space to see what I mean.
 

Jorami

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Jorami said:
lordoftheincels said:
Older generation are evil baby boomers, thus have different behavoirs. Evil baby boomers had more solid relationships with each other, but dont give a ѕhit about the future generations. The baby boomers are like a rich king who loves his queen, but doesnt give a ѕhit about the commoner towns folk.
EVIL?

dude I think you need to take a break, you're going off.
Baby boomers are pure evil. Even arguably worse than 4th wave feminiѕts because at least strong independent women try to create some kind of value in the workplace. All baby boomers do is rape the environment and create cubicles for people to be slaves, and they stifle free thought. Watch office space to see what I mean.
People have been raping the environment and banishing free thought since the dawn of time. (Hell, many religions shame certain thoughts.) When millennials get older, SOME will control the next generation. Nomatter what, there will ALWAYS be a controlling asshole.

And no, they are not jews.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Jorami said:
lordoftheincels said:
Jorami said:
EVIL?

dude I think you need to take a break, you're going off.
Baby boomers are pure evil. Even arguably worse than 4th wave feminiѕts because at least strong independent women try to create some kind of value in the workplace. All baby boomers do is rape the environment and create cubicles for people to be slaves, and they stifle free thought. Watch office space to see what I mean.
People have been raping the environment and banishing free thought since the dawn of time. (Hell, many religions shame certain thoughts.) When millennials get older, SOME will control the next generation. Nomatter what, there will ALWAYS be a controlling asshole.

And no, they are not jews.
Yes its true that there are bad people besides jews. I dont know if china is controlled by jews, but it is evil.

And yes, there are some dictators in Africa who are horrible people. There are mexicans and Canadian politcians who are rotten. The difference is, noone has the sheer power that jews have. Jews own all major media companies and technologies. They own google, facebook, youtube, CNN, NBC, Fox news, New york times, Warner brothers, TIME magazine, they own oil, in fact there is almost not anything they dont own. They dont own Amazon, but they bully Amazon into doing what they want, so technically they control Amazon as well.
 

Username6321

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
lordoftheincels said:
50% of women are golddiggers and only will date based on income. The other 50% are chad diggers and will only date based on looks level.
Gold diggers and chad lovers (promiscuity) are not the type of woman you want to have as your girlfriend. They will only give you a massive headache and a generally bad mood. If the woman in question is not supportive, always rude and you have barely anything in common with her it is better to stay single than to enter a living nightmare.
90% of women are like this and the 10% that aren't are obviously married because they dont have as much entitlement as the other single females.
Do you base this on the place you are living in or have you visited multiple countries?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Username6321 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
Gold diggers and chad lovers (promiscuity) are not the type of woman you want to have as your girlfriend. They will only give you a massive headache and a generally bad mood. If the woman in question is not supportive, always rude and you have barely anything in common with her it is better to stay single than to enter a living nightmare.
90% of women are like this and the 10% that aren't are obviously married because they dont have as much entitlement as the other single females.
Do you base this on the place you are living in or have you visited multiple countries?
Never been to anywhere besides america or canada lol. But I imagine countries with 4th wave feminism arent much different.
 

Jorami

Femoid
Damn warner brothers too?
Well- IF the jews own everything, we can just treat it like we treat any other religion right? As long as their not doing any harm, it should be fine.
 

Username6321

Well-Known Member
I don't understand what inceldom has got to do with jewish persons. Is it a common opinion that jews cannot be incel or what?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Jorami said:
Damn warner brothers too?
Well- IF the jews own everything, we can just treat it like we treat any other religion right? As long as their not doing any harm, it should be fine.
No. Muslims and jews are militant religions. Muslims want to convert or enslave everyone. Jews want to convert noone because their religion is about being rich and "there can only be one" mentality. Jews do not respect Goyim like us and want power and control. That is why jews control media and invented facebook.

Unless you want to be a slave of Jewish lawyers and laws, with AI skynet patrolling the streets, then admit there is a technological danger of too much technology.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Username6321 said:
I don't understand what inceldom has got to do with jewish persons. Is it a common opinion that jews cannot be incel or what?
There are top tier jews and medium tier jews. Medium tier jews like Jerry Seinfield and Kramer are not the cause of incel.

I told you the jewish religion is about money and "there can only be one" mentality. The top-tier jews oppress the medium tier jews. Seinfield is geniunely afraid of being cucked by feminism. The top tier jews engineered incel and hypergamy to happen. The top-tier jews want to sexually oppress all males.
 
Top