Let me be your puppet...

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Okay boyos, here's an idea. Look up the most insane occult shit (you're not taking my thread down motherfucker REEEEEEEEEEEE)
and as long as it's not black magic shit I'll do it. I'll get the supplies and do it and I'll even take pictures of the rituals or whatever you guys want me to do. Consider me to be your canvas of insanity. I'll post my experiences after the fact. It may be in the upcoming months though when lockdown is over and I can finally roam the streets free again.
But until now, this has been your friendly neighbourhood alchemistcel....

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
U know what i always wanted to try that japanese game u play at midnight i think with candles and salt but i never had the balls to? U shouldn't do it but do u know what I'm talking about

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Okay boyos, here's an idea. Look up the most insane occult ѕhit (you're not taking my thread down motherfucker REEEEEEEEEEEE)
and as long as it's not black magic ѕhit I'll do it. I'll get the supplies and do it and I'll even take pictures of the rituals or whatever you guys want me to do. Consider me to be your canvas of insanity. I'll post my experiences after the fact. It may be in the upcoming months though when lockdown is over and I can finally roam the streets free again.
View attachment 13651
What exactly is this? Is occultism the new cope??

Letmego

Incels.Net Master

Yo i found it, i was really interested in this but it says its a pagan game so don't try, it's interesting to read though

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Okay boyos, here's an idea. Look up the most insane occult ѕhit (you're not taking my thread down motherfucker REEEEEEEEEEEE)
and as long as it's not black magic ѕhit I'll do it. I'll get the supplies and do it and I'll even take pictures of the rituals or whatever you guys want me to do. Consider me to be your canvas of insanity. I'll post my experiences after the fact. It may be in the upcoming months though when lockdown is over and I can finally roam the streets free again.
View attachment 13651
What exactly is this? Is occultism the new cope??
yes, it's my new cope but it isn't for everyone