Lesbians

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
british incels are fighting back!amazing work done by those teens i would say
Lol i seen it they fuсking deserved it but sadly it didn't end up with acid on their face though i wish it would have happened. Look at that one with that sad looking face loool some fuсking acid would have fixed it in no time and the second one who fuсking looks like she fuсking never seen blood in her first time its funny how lesbian wh*res mrs Becky's wanna act tough but all it takes is a simple beating and taddaahh wh*res will be crying n drama.

Spice

SpiritAnimal said:
This lesbian couple I knew wanted the chad neighbor to raw dog them, before that happened he ended up getting shot while going to work.
Owned.
You get what you fuсking DESERVE.
Nah there is a problem, lesbians enjoy that kind of ѕhit with a Chad so fuck em all. Lesbians are weak subhuman bitches who deserve to get fuсking stoned to death.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Blobed said:
I have learned that all women are bisexuals , even if they don't know they are
In the Bible one of the things marking the end of days is that fallen angels corrupt the minds of women but I would just argue they were all wh*res to begin with
Eve was the first wh*re in fact.
Her first bastard offspring was Cain.
Maybe she had sex with the Devil first, and then cucked Adam.

NEETCEL

сука блять
NEETCEL said:
Lol i seen it they fuсking deserved it but sadly it didn't end up with acid on their face though i wish it would have happened. Look at that one with that sad looking face loool some fuсking acid would have fixed it in no time and the second one who fuсking looks like she fuсking never seen blood in her first time its funny how lesbian wh*res mrs Becky's wanna act tough but all it takes is a simple beating and taddaahh wh*res will be crying n drama.
This was recommended to me and it seems like they are using the recommendation system to shove their agenda down our throats that homophobics are bad and that we should watch women kissing each other like soycucks.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
NEETCEL said:
This was recommended to me and it seems like they are using the recommendation system to shove their agenda down our throats that homophobics are bad and that we should watch women kissing each other like soycucks.
They won't be able to kiss eachother if some acid gets in the way!

NEETCEL

сука блять
NEETCEL said:
Spice The Baby said:
NEETCEL said:
Perfect signature.
thanks lad

NEETCEL

сука блять
NEETCEL said:
Spice The Baby said:

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
Spice The Baby said:
NEETCEL said:
View attachment 12028
I have to see your signature for every post you make, you gotta be kidding me.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Blobed said:
I have learned that all women are bisexuals , even if they don't know they are
In the Bible one of the things marking the end of days is that fallen angels corrupt the minds of women but I would just argue they were all wh*res to begin with
Eve was the first wh*re in fact.
Her first bastard offspring was Cain.
Maybe she had sex with the Devil first, and then cucked Adam.
it was over from the very very beginning

milybisschaslag

Incels.Net Junior
No lesbians are lesbians theres always that exception but u should never assume ✨. if someone says there bi then fuck them!!!! im bi but like 80% guys 20% girls like its all good n valid