Lesbians

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Lesbians most certainly exist, but they are not homosexuals - they are just bisexuals who happen to prefer females to most men. However, like all other women, they would be more than willing to take Chad's cock.
You see these threads all the time on reddit "i saw my chad friend shirtless and it made me question my sexuality gaaaah"

Henry

anakincel
I wonder if I could get pusѕy by starting to identify as a "transsexual lesbian."
oh 100% you could. this isn't as well known as it should be, but still a cardinal rule of clown world. I've known a lot of girls who were into that, or feminine guys in general because they like the sense of power they have over a man who acts or looks more feminine. But to do this you would have to be willing to go down that path and it would be extremely uncomfortable if it wasn't something you legitimately convinced yourself you wanted

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
OysterSauce said:
I wonder if I could get pusѕy by starting to identify as a "transsexual lesbian."
oh 100% you could. this isn't as well known as it should be, but still a cardinal rule of clown world. I've known a lot of girls who were into that, or feminine guys in general because they like the sense of power they have over a man who acts or looks more feminine. But to do this you would have to be willing to go down that path and it would be extremely uncomfortable if it wasn't something you legitimately convinced yourself you wanted
Maybe it could work. I'm just imagining how ridiculous it would be... "I'm a lesbian now!"

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
They've only turned lesbians to stand out more from the other NPC roasties to eventually get Chad to notice and pork them, the ѕhit is all an act. They only say they hate all men just to act tough or show "they aren't like the other girlssss" to stand out more in front of the other toilets for Chads' attention.

Devil

Incels.Net Junior
I guess there are lesbian women but they are rare. Most seem to be more bisexual. Maybe that was important for surviving.