Legitimate premonitions

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I know this is unbelievable to hear but I decided to get myself into a trance state using some isochronic tones and when I was in it I had visions of an etched sun with a face in my minds eye.
I have received my incense holder from amazon and I swear, the incense holder was a part of a kit and I had no idea about the patterns or anything on it. I just blindly clicked on it and bought it.
I open it and the exact sun image I saw in my minds eye a week before I even started talking about all this summoning shit or incense and candles appears before me
I literally lost it.
It's over for psychic premonitioncels

An image very similar to this but the face is less detailed, the eyes are shut and a big border outlines the sun.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I know this is unbelievable to hear but I decided to get myself into a trance state using some isochronic tones and when I was in it I had visions of an etched sun with a face in my minds eye.
I have received my incense holder from amazon and I swear, the incense holder was a part of a kit and I had no idea about the patterns or anything on it. I just blindly clicked on it and bought it.
I open it and the exact sun image I saw in my minds eye a week before I even started talking about all this summoning ѕhit or incense and candles appears before me
I literally lost it.
View attachment 13871

An image very similar to this but the face is less detailed, the eyes are shut and a big border outlines the sun.
Its over for Praisethesuncels

7D67CFC9-5BBB-46B8-BCF4-2C22FA6B76E1.jpeg

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
I open it and the exact sun image I saw in my minds eye a week before I even started talking about all this summoning ѕhit or incense and candles appears before me
I literally lost it.
View attachment 13871

Its over for Praisethesuncels

View attachment 13872