Leave the Incel community

Volcel_101

Thebigman
I'm leaving this pitiful community. I have possibly read over a thousand posts collectively on .co and incels.net together for the past year and a half and I can honestly say, this forumn was a waste of my time. I'm not an incel( I'm definitely no chad either) so I had no business to be here in the first place. But I have thoroughly gained insight into the community and am fully acquainted with its unique terminology.

There is much information to be learned at .co. the incels, I can confidently say, are men of high IQ and contemplative In nature.

However, your fatal error lies in your obsession with sex. it's atrocious and tbh it deserves the disdain it receives from mainstream society.. A desire for sex can simply be quenched through visiting a prostіtute. But how about " muh need for love and intimacy". I have grown up alone for the most part and the only snapchat notifications I get are from Team snapchat. My entire call history for the past year Is my Mom and Dad. This is how isolated I am. I am a recluse and have always been one.Does it bother me? Sure sometimes ,ever so slightly, but I quickly get over it. And why? Because I rmemeber that I actually ENJOY solitude. Like, I embrace it. And I'm sure many introverts here secretly do too. With such ample free time, I can engage in so many mentally stimulating pursuits, none of which can be tackled by the average brainlet normie.

Tell me what is it you enjoy? Have you ever yearned to become a genius in your craft.A painter,an artist, a writer , a musician, learn a second language,practice circus skills, try a martial arts, devour books, dance, learn salsa, study topics such as sociology, anthropology, philosophy , geography. I get excited at the thought of trying all these things, which cannot successfully be done when you are constantly in the company of others, let alone hedonistic brain dead sociopathic normies. I naturally avoid the vices of normies such as alcohol, drugs and smoking due to exclusion from their activities. I dont suffer from their drug addictions , their std's , their relationship mental traumas, their violent incentivised sex having nature,their constant pressure to uphold their status,their obligation to blend in and discard their individualism for the sake of the herd. I am FREE. I can go out and inhale the air.
" average people seek out entertainment and great people seek out knowledge". With free time, you can DO ANYTHING. Consider it a blessing to not be a normie. Look within yourself and when you found what you want, what makes your soul truly happy, who YOU ARE , abandon this toxic forumn and live your life.

Eames Fizgerald

Incels.Net Regular
Different strokes for different folks, go and carpi diam my dude you dont need this forum.

With that being said this is cope for us. Birds of a feather. We seeks solice in each other. Misery loves company. I agree with you on isolation the librarians at my local library know me by name and I usually am there until closing.

I must say these forums are addicting and they could hold you back from potential. Keep on keeping on. Go get some tail, or an education, or...uh...whatever you want

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
You're obviously a dumb troll who should have been kicked out long time ago.
A desire for sex can simply be quenched through visiting a prostіtute.
Yeh. Let's stupidly ignore the fact that prostіtution is illegal in a vast majority of jurisdictions and all of US and Canada (where most members of this site live).
Let's also ignore that it adds to the point that women are privileged Sexually as they can make profit off sex, while hypocritically complaining bout being "objectified".
But how about " muh need for love and intimacy". I have grown up alone for the most part and the only snapchat notifications I get are from Team snapchat. My entire call history for the past year Is my Mom and Dad. This is how isolated I am. I am a recluse and have always been one.Does it bother me? Sure sometimes ,ever so slightly, but I quickly get over it. And why? Because I rmemeber that I actually ENJOY solitude.
Yep. Because you're a loner who enjoys solitude, you can stupidly assume every other person is a loner who thrives on solitude too.
What next? Ask why others suck at games because you enjoy gaming? Or judge others for knowing nothing about cars because you're into cars? Or refer to others as weaklings because you can lift 45kg (over 90lbs) and are immune to the flu while other people need vaccines?

For a person from the side that calls for accommodations, you're a selfish hypocrite.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
Something about this post irked me, and even though the person is banned I'd still like to respond.

Normies and redpillers seem to have this crazy notion that you can replace a need for intimacy and love with all these hobbies and activities. Almost as if they think it isn't a biological urge hardwired into us for the purpose of reproduction.

Speaking from my personal experience, as someone who has tried martial arts and learning new skills, I can safely assure everyone here of one thing: It will never replace your desire for intimacy with another person.

I've spent so long craving love and intimacy on a level deeper than friendship since I could remember, but never been able to achieve it. I've practically gone crazy because of this craving. And knowing that it will never happen for me makes the rest of life seem pointless.

Congrats to OP for just wanting a prostіtute. I wish them all the best.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
What a pathetic looser.

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
.A desire for sex can simply be quenched through visiting a prostіtute.
You're still an incel if you have to resort to paying vast quantities of your hard earned money for it. If you get to that stage then it really is over for you.

I actually ENJOY solitude. Like, I embrace it. And I'm sure many introverts here secretly do too. With such ample free time, I can engage in so many mentally stimulating pursuits, none of which can be tackled by the average brainlet normie.
Even the most extreme introvert won't relish it quite so much when they're say 80 years old and about to die completely utterly alone. A horror all incels must face, there's no getting out of it once it's over.

Tell me what is it you enjoy? Have you ever yearned to become a genius in your craft.A painter,an artist, a writer , a musician, learn a second language,practice circus skills, try a martial arts, devour books, dance, learn salsa, study topics such as sociology, anthropology, philosophy , geography. I get excited at the thought of trying all these things, which cannot successfully be done when you are constantly in the company of others, let alone hedonistic brain dead sociopathic normies.
Those are your copes, part of what being an incel is all about. So positives and negatives all in all. Mainly negatives but it's an every cloud has a silver lining kind of thing.