Least favorite thing about women?

Imsolonely

New Member
I hate the way they judge people for everything and are I relentlessly sucking our blood and our money out there f our wallets, and I wish they just didn’t exist to be frank.
 

radioactivefish

Member
BANNED
Judging
lying
what else,
being or acting dumb
bitching, complaining and talking too much
blaming or knowing everything and being always right
 

FunSized

New Member
BANNED
I would have to say the drama a lot of the time, plus when girls feel threatened they get nasty for stupid reasons.
 

Beyonder

Active Member
BANNED
Never apologizing.

Thinking they're 0 percent of the problem and 100 percent of the solution and men are the opposite.
 

DreTheThinker

New Member
Is it just me or are women very shallow. I know many women who claim they want a "nice guy", and even though I don't want to date them myself, I see them pass up good guys to be with thugs and jerks. And when that guy treats them bad, they run to me crying looking for comfort.

And I know the only reason why they are with those guys is because the guy looks good. They claim other reasons but it's always looks.
 

Beyonder

Active Member
BANNED
DreTheThinker said:
Is it just me or are women very shallow. I know many women who claim they want a "nice guy", and even though I don't want to date them myself, I see them pass up good guys to be with thugs and jerks. And when that guy treats them bad, they run to me crying looking for comfort.

And I know the only reason why they are with those guys is because the guy looks good. They claim other reasons but it's always looks.
I don't know if it's ALWAYS looks. I kind of look like Al Bundy or Steve Gutenberg.

I have a Hollywood actor/movie 'star' pretty boy cousin and I always watch to see what he can get up to. He's celibate even in the movies! Unless he's an alien and forces a human female to interbreed. He was naked but all he did was hold her like a big pusѕy in zero gravity. He was a nerd in Driving in Cars with Boys. He couldn't even compete with Steve Zahn and he's way better looking in a pretty boy way. His only other action was neck-biting.
 

vcelguy

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Beyonder said:
DreTheThinker said:
Is it just me or are women very shallow. I know many women who claim they want a "nice guy", and even though I don't want to date them myself, I see them pass up good guys to be with thugs and jerks. And when that guy treats them bad, they run to me crying looking for comfort.

And I know the only reason why they are with those guys is because the guy looks good. They claim other reasons but it's always looks.

I don't know if it's ALWAYS looks. I kind of look like Al Bundy or Steve Gutenberg.

I have a Hollywood actor/movie 'star' pretty boy cousin and I always watch to see what he can get up to. He's celibate even in the movies! Unless he's an alien and forces a human female to interbreed. He was naked but all he did was hold her like a big pusѕy in zero gravity. He was a nerd in Driving in Cars with Boys. He couldn't even compete with Steve Zahn and he's way better looking in a pretty boy way. His only other action was neck-biting.
I'm getting sick of your bullshit off topic posts. Last warning.
 

peachy

New Member
BANNED
most girls don't follow recent memes. i notice that a lot, which changes how i act with them vs talking casually with guys. my close girl friends are good with that tho, thank god. idk what causes this, awhile back it took a long time to explain loss and by the time i finished it obv wasn't funny.
 

radioactivefish

Member
BANNED
I woke up with a peachy craving for peaches
and I hate peaches




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srO2nZBm610

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31kYXDJenSg

Another thing, most of you guys here seem to be a very fun bunch of people. I wish we were all neighbors and not separated by long distances.
If we were all in the same city I would be nice to hang out on the weekend. Go places and talk to the pretty girls, get rejected and laugh about it.
Go see some "providers" before or after, then get all fucked up and come back home and post whatever on this board.

That reminds me of a friend that is dying , well he is not dying yet. But the thing is that he got stage 3 esophagus cancer. He is a fat guy and probably he would get mad if I asked him if he is an incel. I don't think he think he is one. He even mentioned a gf once. But I don't believe him. We did a lot of crazy stuff some years ago. So, I don't know. The thing is that I still hate peachy peaches. I think I dreamt of all these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuNBB1NSRw
 

Oneoftheboys

New Member
BANNED
Too many of them are evil c*nts. And that no one knows that good girls exist because our world is full of bloodsucking, dirty, satanic leeches who only care about looks and status. Golddiggers. Bitches. - From a woman
 

Beyonder

Active Member
BANNED
At least I got a warning which is more than I can say from women. Thanks vcelguy.

Famous Last Words from women before they leave and disappear on you forever.

You’re fired!

You’re a thinker!

What do you do?

What DO you know?

One day I’ll tell you why I cancelled!

You’ll see me around!

She (the baby) doesn’t like men!

A hundred dollars!
 

Burgerboy

New Member
BANNED
radioactivefish said:
Judging
lying
what else,
being or acting dumb
bitching, complaining and talking too much
blaming or knowing everything and being always right
Yep, they're the worst. I mean men wouldn't start a website dedicated to judging, bitching, complaining or blaming women.. cos men just don't do that..
 

charlie

New Member
When they pity me.

Nothing hurts me worse than when a women takes pity on me or says that my attraction to her is "cute" or that I'm "like a brother".
 

Ashminus

New Member
I hate how they think they're entitled to everything men have and work for despite being a bunch of lazy sl*ts.
 

LonelyGuy

Active Member
BANNED
first of all, 90% of women have no Loyalty and Morals, and all eventually will cheat, you only have to go online to see all the "cheating girlfreind" amateur pornos, secondly, they are wayy to fuсking picky, thirdly, most would sell their own soul for some fuсking money and spread their legs to any man with enough cash
 

AllenKnox

New Member
BANNED
Their inability to make a decision. I mean, I’m a Libra and us Libras are known to be very indecisive, but put the two together and bam, you’ll be waiting an hour for them to pick a bag of candy at a checkout aisle.
 
Top