Lead on by two Stacys for their amusement

reg509

I remember a time in middle school I had my hopes intentionally raised and subsequently crushed by two Stacys solely for their sadistic amusement.
They had "developed" early, and as a result they could've had any middle school Chad equivalent they wanted. This is why I was so stunned when one day they invited me to sit with them at lunch with no provocation whatsoever. Of course I accepted, and just like that there I was, the quiet weird kid sitting with two of the hottest girls in school. I was making jokes about the school, classmates, life in general, whatever popped into my mind, and they were eating it up, laughing and telling me how funny I was. I wrongfully took it as a compliment.

Then the conversation shifted to them, and they continued the jokes, except their jokes were about me. Not in a flattering way either, I was the butt of these jokes, the punchline. They had been laughing at me, not with me. My perspective of the world and the people in it was laughable to them. They were amused by how pathetic I was. They found such joy in my suffering like it was nothing, like I wasn't human, like I was a cartoon character created to suffer for the entertainment of others. I left and sulked back to my lonely corner of the lunchroom. But it didn't end there.

Naturally, they were also cheerleaders for the schools football team. They gossiped about me to all the other Stacys and even a few football playing Chads. I became more of an outcast than I already was. Before, I was the quiet kid that no one talked to, now I was a pariah whose presence warranted scorn and ridicule. Any chance I may have had with any other girls in that school was demolished. I was pushed to the bottom of the social barrel. I remained in that position for the rest of my years of public schooling.

All normies want to do is make you suffer. The average Stacy makes fun of you, and all it does is to attract Chads or keep social status.

tremor

Staff Member
Can relate. They don't treat us like we're human and then wonder why and why we do the same.
There are of course objective reasons behind it mostly, but this is something that encourages one to look into those IMO.

I completely understand your situation OP and feel for you.

What these Stacy's did was terrible but look into the future my dear friend!

With enough planning with women and understanding how situations like this occur, you can create a better situation for yourself in the future!

tremor

Staff Member
BrettyBoy said:
Oh right. Well, I believe the majority of women are evil at least.
Do you think they do have free will or, in your opinion, it is not a prerequisite of being evil and, say, carnivores are evil because they kill their prey?

BrettyBoy

tremor said:
BrettyBoy said:
Oh right. Well, I believe the majority of women are evil at least.
Do you think they do have free will or, in your opinion, it is not a prerequisite of being evil and, say, carnivores are evil because they kill their prey?
I believe many of them are just manipulating and don’t care how men feel but will at least pretend to care about chads out of lookism.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
reg509 said:
I remember a time in middle school I had my hopes intentionally raised and subsequently crushed by two Stacys solely for their sadistic amusement.
They had "developed" early, and as a result they could've had any middle school Chad equivalent they wanted. This is why I was so stunned when one day they invited me to sit with them at lunch with no provocation whatsoever. Of course I accepted, and just like that there I was, the quiet weird kid sitting with two of the hottest girls in school. I was making jokes about the school, classmates, life in general, whatever popped into my mind, and they were eating it up, laughing and telling me how funny I was. I wrongfully took it as a compliment.

Then the conversation shifted to them, and they continued the jokes, except their jokes were about me. Not in a flattering way either, I was the butt of these jokes, the punchline. They had been laughing at me, not with me. My perspective of the world and the people in it was laughable to them. They were amused by how pathetic I was. They found such joy in my suffering like it was nothing, like I wasn't human, like I was a cartoon character created to suffer for the entertainment of others. I left and sulked back to my lonely corner of the lunchroom. But it didn't end there.

Naturally, they were also cheerleaders for the schools football team. They gossiped about me to all the other Stacys and even a few football playing Chads. I became more of an outcast than I already was. Before, I was the quiet kid that no one talked to, now I was a pariah whose presence warranted scorn and ridicule. Any chance I may have had with any other girls in that school was demolished. I was pushed to the bottom of the social barrel. I remained in that position for the rest of my years of public schooling.
This happened to me too. #metoo

I was at a so-called Christian camp. Two so-called Christian girls told me how hot I was, how sexy I was ect. Shy as I was at the time, I just waved friendly and said thankyou. Two days later I manned up, grew some balls and made my moves, walked up to them casually and asked if they wanted to be my girlfriend. They then revealed the pure evil that they were. Started laughing at me. Mocking me. Saying it was all a joke. That it was all a lie and they were making funny of me with my friends. Started calling me rotten names like nerd and loser. All of their friends started laughing at me. I wanted to pick up a log and start beating them all till they bleed, bruised, broken, and need first aid. But it was a camp full of white knight cucks who say its wrong to hit people. Afterwards I cried for 5 days. Only thing that would stop the pain and make me feel better is a brutal beating, with me doing the beating of course.

I don't think all women are this evil. Next year at that camp I did flirt with a girl and didn't get rejected. But all it was was lesbians, felt like I was a second class citizen who had it hard because I was male. Always feeling like I had to wait my turn to wait for them to get bored of being lesbians and wanting a cock. I hugged her and she liked it, yet she left without even asking for my number. Even after I hugged her and told her I had feelings. So not all women are pure evil, most are just indifferent and don't care about you, she just left without even asking for my email or anything.

theincelcrowd

I feel for you, I've see this kind of stuff happen a lot at my school, theres a group of stacys who always try to lead people on and mock them for thinking they ever had a chance. They had already done it to 2 other people, one of which was my friend and I knew what they were doing so I avoided that whole thing. You always need to be carful that you're not being led on for someone's amussment. Thank god i am smart enough to avoid that

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
theincelcrowd said:
I feel for you, I've see this kind of stuff happen a lot at my school, theres a group of stacys who always try to lead people on and mock them for thinking they ever had a chance. They had already done it to 2 other people, one of which was my friend and I knew what they were doing so I avoided that whole thing. You always need to be carful that you're not being led on for someone's amussment. Thank god i am smart enough to avoid that
I am against school shootings but at the very least they need to bring back school beatings, without school beatings bullies and assholes can freely ridicule people and get no retribution.

Bluefolder

I don't think they have a choice in their behavior because it's just an extension of survival mechanisms. No choice but to have a choice.

theincelcrowd

lordoftheincels said:
theincelcrowd said:
I am against school shootings but at the very least they need to bring back school beatings, without school beatings bullies and assholes can freely ridicule people and get no retribution.
Couldn't agree more. We should bring back corperal punishment for Stacys

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
theincelcrowd said:
lordoftheincels said:
theincelcrowd said:
Couldn't agree more. We should bring back corperal punishment for Stacys
Just want to clarify for the normies reading this...corporal punishment does not mean fatal punishment.

Merriam Webster defines corporal punishment as "physical punishment, such as caning or flogging."

Had to clarify this before some normie tards who don't read the dictionary go around on twatter calling us murderers and such.
tremor said:
Btw it's laughable how they accuse us of lacking self-awareness. They can't even remotely understand that their accusation makes no sense because they don't know what self-awareness is. Would you be able to accuse a person of murder if you didn't know what murder was? Well, seems they can do that.
Corporeal, as opposed to ethereal punishment. Nupeople nowadays like to to think there is some kind of "karmic ethereal" consequences for those kind of women...there usually isn't.

tremor

Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
Had to clarify this before some normie tards who don't read the dictionary go around calling us murderers and such.
Implying normans can read kek.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Had to clarify this before some normie tards who don't read the dictionary go around calling us murderers and such.
Implying normans can read kek.
Normans can read, they just are bad at logic and reading comprehension. They are normans and have no incentive to learn, who care's about logic when there's football, wings, and poontang.