"Last Podcast on the Left" on Ellіot Rodger

The End

Incels.Net Master
I've been listening to this podcast for a few days called Last Podcast on the Left. In 2017 they did an episode on killers' manifestos, starting with Ellіot Rodger's.

As expected the hosts make fun of Ellіot constantly, calling him entitled, repugnant, nerdy, creepy, etc... Their looksee at our ol' patron saint is shallow, so don't expect anything insightful, novel, or even funny. These guys suck - damn my love of serial killers. Does anyone have any good repositories of biographies on serial killers? These guys are pretty nerdy themselves, so there is a lot of barely concealed cognitive dissonance in the show too.

Only listen to this for a reminder of how disgusting society finds us, but as it's a discussion of Ellіot Rodger I thought some of you may have a little interest.

ER is talked about for the first 30 minutes. https://www.lastpodcastontheleft.com/episodes/2017/12/29/episode-222-manifestos

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
He was entitled to an extent maybe because he seemed to have a good life other than being rejected sexually. I still defend him even though I’d never go postal and I think I am in a near exact position as him only not quite as rich

The End

Incels.Net Master
He was entitled to an extent maybe because he seemed to have a good life other than being rejected sexually. I still defend him even though I’d never go postal and I think I am in a near exact position as him only not quite as rich
What keeps you from going postal? Lack of anger?

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
What keeps you from going postal? Lack of anger?
Lack of anger. Fear of death or jail. Compassion I still have for some people. If I ever did, I would target very specific people, probably either people I already know or only kill random stacys and leave the men alone. But like I said, I’m never going postal. Who’s to say that what’s beyond death isn’t worse than this?

The End

Incels.Net Master
Lack of anger. Fear of death or jail. Compassion I still have for some people. If I ever did, I would target very specific people, probably either people I already know or only kill random stacys and leave the men alone. But like I said, I’m never going postal. Who’s to say that what’s beyond death isn’t worse than this?
*shrug* I am certain that there is nothing but a void of non-existence waiting for us after we die. The idea of an after-life seems strange to me, and I cannot even entertain the thought of it being real.

I've fantasized so many times about being killed by some random person. The COVID virus has given me a little hope I may catch it and die, but I'm pretty certain I'd survive, carrying the scars of lung damage.

Ugh, I wish I wasn't such a gutless swine or I woulda been dead when I was 12 years old. That's when I started getting seriously suicidal. And yet here I am decades later, still alive and still miserable. -_-

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Swo2016 said:
*shrug* I am certain that there is nothing but a void of non-existence waiting for us after we die. The idea of an after-life seems strange to me, and I cannot even entertain the thought of it being real.

I've fantasized so many times about being killed by some random person. The COVID virus has given me a little hope I may catch it and die, but I'm pretty certain I'd survive, carrying the scars of lung damage.

Ugh, I wish I wasn't such a gutless swine or I woulda been dead when I was 12 years old. That's when I started getting seriously suicidal. And yet here I am decades later, still alive and still miserable. -_-
It's not really death I'm scared of, it's that scary bit near the end. I've come close to death before, and the dying process is not fun.

When your body is close to death your brain can sense it and makes your mind recoil in horror. Doctors call it "a sense of impending doom", and they take it seriously as your brain is subconsciously very good at identifying when you are dying. This feeling is very unique and the only way I can describe it is "abject terror". And this is on top of any pain your body is in from whatever is killing you.

The End

Incels.Net Master
It's not really death I'm scared of, it's that scary bit near the end. I've come close to death before, and the dying process is not fun.

When your body is close to death your brain can sense it and makes your mind recoil in horror. Doctors call it "a sense of impending doom", and they take it seriously as your brain is subconsciously very good at identifying when you are dying. This feeling is very unique and the only way I can describe it is "abject terror". And this is on top of any pain your body is in from whatever is killing you.
Yep - that sense of self-preservation is what keeps me from making the logical choice of offing myself. Also, I'd want to have some fun before I died, that'd take some work to set up, and I'm fuсking lazy and incompetent.

Oh well. The good news is that I know for sure I'll die eventually - whether by my own hand or otherwise.