Kobe Bryant Death, Your Thoughts?

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
    127/300
Cryptoknight said:
Victim? Sounds like a criminal act? Should've taken a plane instead.
Dude, his family lost a father and a daughter and even if they took a plane, there has been cases that an airplanes would crash.
The relevance is if he wasn't famous nobody would've cared. Should've taken a plane, statistically speaking is more safer.

Chadcel925

81/300
Chadcel925 said:
Cryptoknight said:
Dude, his family lost a father and a daughter and even if they took a plane, there has been cases that an airplanes would crash.
The relevance is if he wasn't famous nobody would've cared. Should've taken a plane, statistically speaking is more safer.
You are right, if he wasn't famous, nobody would have given a damn, but that doesn't change the fact that his family is going through hell right now. I will never become a father, but if I lost both my wife and child on the same day, I think I would have roped soon afterwards.

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
    127/300
Cryptoknight said:
Chadcel925 said:
You are right, if he wasn't famous, nobody would have given a damn, but that doesn't change the fact that his family is going through hell right now. I will never become a father, but if I lost both my wife and child on the same day, I think I would have roped soon afterwards.
Life does go on though, bro. So will hers.

crippledman.287

142/300
crippledman.287 said:
Chadcel925 said:
For me, if I see someone is going through hell that is above average than normie standards, then I cannot help but to sympathy with the person or in this case, their loved ones, no matter if the person is chad, normie, incel and women. Call me weak minded, but I was never a big fan of changing my personality for anyone.
I believe you. You are not weak minded. You are speaking from your experience and I am speaking from mine. Your personality is not constant, it will change with experience as will mine... I hope you don't become like me, cold hearted, because to become that, you will have endure unspeakable brutality..
Sometimes I wish I was cold hearted so I could give my bullies the taste of their own medicine since I am already living a hard mode life.
Perhaps you can... I am cold hearted as well as an asshole .. I can't do that.. I did almost kill someone when I was young.. but I won't say anymore than than here..It was more out of self defense because it was do or die situation for me..either I could have been killed or that person.. I believe it was the anger in me, which saved me.. but since then, a lot has changed in me not in a good way.

XTamaska

the wolf in sheeps skin
    132/192
I don't care about that guy. Just someone priviliged who gets bombard with love because he's a famous rich gigatyrone. Society doesn't care about anything else. Every minute more families in shittier conditions are losing their closed ones, children, fathers and mothers, and worse without support. This is life and it will continue for them after the grief period. I'm sorry but I feel barely anything for him. My condolences to him though and may his daughter and him rest in peace, and his family stay strong to process it.

UnDinkstered

134/163
Literally nobody knows him in person, if anything you at best saw him on TV, but the dude doesn't even know that you exist, and wouldn't even care if he knew you do, so tell me, why should we care about him?

Uncommon

149/300
Normally, I wouldn't give a rats ass about sports, but right now, I am getting bombarded with news of Kobe's death along side 3 other victims (including his daughter) in a helicopter crash. Although he was never an incel and would have never had sympathy with us, I think it is tragic that a family should go through a pain of losing a father figure and one of their children, which is why I say that the Bryant's family are in my prayers. Your thoughts?
In Mexico the basketball sport is not popular, so i do not even know who was he...i only know Michael Jordan because of the 1996 movie Space Jam....

Chadcel925

81/300
Chadcel925 said:
Normally, I wouldn't give a rats ass about sports, but right now, I am getting bombarded with news of Kobe's death along side 3 other victims (including his daughter) in a helicopter crash. Although he was never an incel and would have never had sympathy with us, I think it is tragic that a family should go through a pain of losing a father figure and one of their children, which is why I say that the Bryant's family are in my prayers. Your thoughts?
In Mexico the basketball sport is not popular, so i do not even know who was he...i only know Michael Jordan because of the 1996 movie Space Jam....
I mean as an American, I never cared about basketball either, but the media has been focusing on his death so much.

crippledman.287

142/300
Cryptoknight said:
He is all over on billboards where I live... father, hero, GOD.. no mention of others who died...even in death the tyrones will humiliate incels