Kobe Bryant Death, Your Thoughts?

Chadcel925

Normally, I wouldn't give a rats ass about sports, but right now, I am getting bombarded with news of Kobe's death along side 3 other victims (including his daughter) in a helicopter crash. Although he was never an incel and would have never had sympathy with us, I think it is tragic that a family should go through a pain of losing a father figure and one of their children, which is why I say that the Bryant's family are in my prayers. Your thoughts?

Chadcel925

He was a TYRONE, and RICH!! No loss there sorry
For me, if I see someone is going through hell that is above average than normie standards, then I cannot help but to sympathy with the person or in this case, their loved ones, no matter if the person is chad, normie, incel and women. Call me weak minded, but I was never a big fan of changing my personality for anyone.

BoyMan

Believe it or not, I had no clue who he was until today. I don't watch sports and American celebrities are not well-known in my country.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
Normally, I wouldn't give a rats ass about sports, but right now, I am getting bombarded with news of Kobe's death along side 3 other victims (including his daughter) in a helicopter crash. Although he was never an incel and would have never had sympathy with us, I think it is tragic that a family should go through a pain of losing a father figure and one of their children, which is why I say that the Bryant's family are in my prayers. Your thoughts?
I never watched sports on TV, never found any interest in it but i knew about Kobe Bryant and i'd say he wouldn't give a rat's ass about us when he's got his own life going for him. If he ever did heard of incels, he probably wouldn't give a ѕhit about us at all and maybe insult us. Didn't really feel any emotion, though i was kinda shocked.

Panther

I stated how i felt in a Quality central post, but to give you the very short version...his death shouldn't mean anything if the deaths of average men also don't mean anything to society. It's pure hypocrisy to care about his death, but not the deaths of male suіcіde victims or victims of homicide.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
fuck him... who cares if he is dead.. will anyone care if I am dead?
Very good point which is why i don't give a ѕhit about anyone that isn't related passes away, no one would even give a ѕhit about my death if and when i die. Hell, even i don't care if i die. Life has been nothing but hell and torment for me, so i'd say death would be more peaceful away from this rotten ass world and these normie fools can keep on suffering in it while i drift away.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
Millions of people die everyday. Death doesn't discriminate against anyone, everyone will have the same fate. I don't know why everyone gets shocked when a rich guy passes away.

crippledman.287

Millions of people die everyday. Death doesn't discriminate against anyone, everyone will have the same fate. I don't know why everyone gets shocked when a rich guy passes away.
rich and tyrone... no one care if an incel rich dies... well some care.. but not like if a tyrone/chadpreet/chad dies

crippledman.287

Chadcel925 said:
I never watched sports on TV, never found any interest in it but i knew about Kobe Bryant and i'd say he wouldn't give a rat's ass about us when he's got his own life going for him. If he ever did heard of incels, he probably wouldn't give a ѕhit about us at all and maybe insult us. Didn't really feel any emotion, though i was kinda shocked.
Yeah I was shocked too. I slept that morning hoping the world will be upside down with millions dying from wuufluuu before I wake up.. All I saw on top of news headlines is KB died...fuck it...unless he died because of some kind of zombie flu which his pilot was diseased with, I don't care

crippledman.287

Lordgoro said:
For me, if I see someone is going through hell that is above average than normie standards, then I cannot help but to sympathy with the person or in this case, their loved ones, no matter if the person is chad, normie, incel and women. Call me weak minded, but I was never a big fan of changing my personality for anyone.
I believe you. You are not weak minded. You are speaking from your experience and I am speaking from mine. Your personality is not constant, it will change with experience as will mine... I hope you don't become like me, cold hearted, because to become that, you will have endure unspeakable brutality..

Chadcel925

Chadcel925 said:
Lordgoro said:
I believe you. You are not weak minded. You are speaking from your experience and I am speaking from mine. Your personality is not constant, it will change with experience as will mine... I hope you don't become like me, cold hearted, because to become that, you will have endure unspeakable brutality..
Sometimes I wish I was cold hearted so I could give my bullies the taste of their own medicine since I am already living a hard mode life.