knowing ill be alone in hell forever

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
How do you know you are going to hell?
If you take what i say as a fact, i probably might be going to hell (maybe like chinlessogre? and if hell even exists at all?) and i could care less. I feel like anything is better than living in this toxic awful ѕhit world.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
If you take what i say as a fact, i probably might be going to hell (maybe like chinlessogre? and if hell even exists at all?) and i could care less. I feel like anything is better than living in this toxic awful ѕhit world.
Idk man. We'll see if it exist.

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
Hidden said:
Except i might reach there first than most of you, maybe... Life just keeps on getting shittier and shittier and i'm just tired of it.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
MostHatedCel said:
Except i might reach there first than most of you, maybe... Life just keeps on getting shittier and shittier and i'm just tired of it.
Me too, but I'm not going to rope. That's cucked imo.

FatCel

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
Hidden said:
Roping is definitely cucked, i definitely wouldn't try that from the get go. Not to mention, these normies get away with their actions and will do it to someone else eventually.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
MostHatedCel said:
Roping is definitely cucked, i definitely wouldn't try that from the get go. Not to mention, these normies get away with their actions and will do it to someone else eventually.
Yeah, best thing to do is now LDAR and survive.

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
Hidden said:
Yeah, best thing to do is now LDAR and survive.
For now, i guess.