Just want to know why

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
One time I was at a club. A girl danced with me, even held me hand. Even fell asleep on me shoulder. Every indication I was going to ascend out of incel. Then call her the next morning, no answer. Ignores all my calls for the next two weeks, then blocks me. I find a way to get past the block, and she doesn't even remember who I am.

I just want to know, why some women are such c*nts they can't even give me a reason. Give me a reason.

So now I have PTSD from this evil c*nt, it actually shouldnt even be legal what she did to me.

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
One time I was at a club. A girl danced with me, even held me hand. Even fell asleep on me shoulder. Every indication I was going to ascend out of incel. Then call her the next morning, no answer. Ignores all my calls for the next two weeks, then blocks me. I find a way to get past the block, and she doesn't even remember who I am.

I just want to know, why some women are such c*nts they can't even give me a reason. Give me a reason.

So now I have PTSD from this evil c*nt, it actually shouldnt even be legal what she did to me.
That's fuсking brutal. She was probably drunk or on something.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
She acts drunk on a normal basis though, so it doesn't explain it.

I keep blaming myself. Like maybe my facebook wasn't utterly feminized enough and something mildly irritated her. Or someone spread negative gossip about me. Or maybe she didn't like my back angle or side angle when I walked away. I have no idea. Shouldn't be legal to treat others this way. Now I have PTSD about my side angle or back angle. And it isn't the first time, I've had years of PTSD about my side angle or back angle from c*nts like this, it shouldn't even be legal.

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
SuperCheatBros said:
She acts drunk on a normal basis though, so it doesn't explain it.

I keep blaming myself. Like maybe my facebook wasn't utterly feminized enough and something mildly irritated her. Or someone spread negative gossip about me. Or maybe she didn't like my back angle or side angle when I walked away. I have no idea. Shouldn't be legal to treat others this way. Now I have PTSD about my side angle or back angle. And it isn't the first time, I've had years of PTSD about my side angle or back angle from c*nts like this, it shouldn't even be legal.
She probably did it just to fuck with you. That's what happened to me twice except I never even got remotely intimate (as i'm still KHHV).

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
SuperCheatBros said:
She probably did it just to fuck with you. That's what happened to me twice except I never even got remotely intimate (as i'm still KHHV).
If so why get sexual and romantic with me? Just to break my heart by taking hope away from me?
They do that for the lulz and they like to bully people and lead them on

"OMG Skylar, I saw this virgin loser and I led that poor bastard on LOL"
"OMG wut a loser"

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
They do that for the lulz and they like to bully people and lead them on

"OMG Skylar, I saw this virgin loser and I led that poor bastard on LOL"
"OMG wut a loser"
Possibly, except she didn't even remember who I was and her friends didn't seem to know me either.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
I want to know why I met a girl 3 times at 3 different places in the world at random and finally asked for her number and she gave it to me only to ghost me, block me, and end up calling me creepy and telling me to leave her alone a few months later.

I also want to know why everything is pain in life

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I want to know why I met a girl 3 times at 3 different places in the world at random and finally asked for her number and she gave it to me only to ghost me, block me, and end up calling me creepy and telling me to leave her alone a few months later.

No idea, it seems rigged.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

No idea, it seems rigged.
I thought it was God leading me to my soulmate *teehe* because why else would she randomly keep popping up in my life. Then after we started talking, I saw little signs and things of her everywhere. Music she liked started playing on store PA systems, I saw her name written everywhere, etc....and then she just disappears and now I'm dying here. It's like one big twist ending

Lordgoro

Lounge member
This existence is LITERALLY heaven for some, and HELL for others, and purgatory for the rest!! Maybe there IS NO afterlife, since all three places are already here?

Reactions: Che

Blobed

Lounge member
I have learned that some women are just evil and that advantage that nowadays society favored women. those women will just use men and discart them...
this is a sad reality...

IceCutter

Lounge member
Ever heard of the phrase 'Strike while the iron is hot'? It applies to ascending with foids today now more than ever.