Just realised how tolerant you guys really are and want to say thank you

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I had posted a thread for the first time on .co about the recent "incel" shooting and my beliefs. Many of you already know me and even though you disagree with my beliefs, I never felt bashed or insulted or anything like that like I felt on .co. A few minutes in and already got a 30% warning and lots of absolutely hateful comments calling me cuck and soy just for not hatіng women. I know it isn't easy sometimes to see a guy like me who still has hopes for this world and women and who still thinks that there is good in this world and I might even be wrong.
All in all, I want to thank this forum, the moderators and this community for making me feel welcomed. Hope this place will keep improving and raise its numbers like it deserves.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
If there is one thing I can respect .co on is how they don't give no fucks and are basically blackhearted like I am (that is if they ain't FBI patsies), i'd even give it a try but I won't be caught dead on there without a VPN.

Even chatting with Redpillers is good enough because Bluepillers are seriously low IQ and will never agree to disagree and just block. Snowflakes ruined the internet with their PC culture crap and sensitive mind.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
.co is much more toxic than this site, full of unrelenting, overly confrontational assholes. I strongly disagree with you on many things but I respect you anyway, you're a good and civil guy and there's no reason to attack you like that.
Agreed, they are waaaay too confrontational with people who disagree with them and they don't even give good arguments. They just shut you off with random insults and that's it.
This may not be the most non-toxic environment, but compared to .co this is Heaven.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I had posted a thread for the first time on .co about the recent "incel" shooting and my beliefs. Many of you already know me and even though you disagree with my beliefs, I never felt bashed or insulted or anything like that like I felt on .co. A few minutes in and already got a 30% warning and lots of absolutely hateful comments calling me cuck and soy just for not hatіng women. I know it isn't easy sometimes to see a guy like me who still has hopes for this world and women and who still thinks that there is good in this world and I might even be wrong.
All in all, I want to thank this forum, the moderators and this community for making me feel welcomed. Hope this place will keep improving and raise its numbers like it deserves.
Sounds like you’re just trying to suck up out of fear you’ll get banned tbh

OysterSauce

Only Sleeping
GeraltOfRivia said:
The last two sentences were written at gunpoint. "I want to thank the Chairman and Supreme Leader..."

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Neah, if I get banned, I get banned. It is not the end of the world for me and maybe I would deserve it. Just that after visiting and posting on .co I realised that my views and opinions are not as easily tolerated as they are on here. Many of them really do not accept other opinions, it is like their own views and opinions are the universal truth and others who say differently deserve the worse.

Augustan Isidor

19 Year Old Youngcel
I logged out of that site just yesterday after one post left me with a bad taste. Safe to say I'll never log in that shithole ever again.

FaceAndLMS made a post yesterday calling out the hypocrisy of those who cry lookism discrimination, yet discriminate against raсe.

Here's the post for reference:
Just look at those comments, everyone attacking each other, JFL!

There's especially this one user I had blocked because it's an annoying autistic kid. Not even gonna mention it's username but you'll usually find it posting autistic mp3 ramblings.

Last edited:

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I logged out of that site just yesterday after one post left me with a bad taste. Safe to say I'll never log in that shithole ever again.

FaceAndLMS made a post yesterday calling out the hypocrisy of those who cry lookism discrimination, yet discriminate against raсe.

There's especially this one user I had blocked because it's an annoying autistic kid. Not even gonna mention it's username but you'll usually find it posting autistic mp3 ramblings.
Interesting, gonna have a look myself, hope I won't get blind with the toxicism from there.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
What are some of your views that differ from/cause agression from people on this forum? I haven't paid attention to ur posts.
Well I always am against violence against anybody ( unless it's self-defense ). I also think the bluepill section should be re-opened cause having discussions with blue-pillers and foids can pe productive sometimes. I am more of those peaceful types of incels in spite the fact that I was hateful and full of rage myself back in the day. I can still understand why my brothers are the way they are, society can really bring you to that point, but I cannot agree with their views and opinions but can still respect them.
Didn't got aggression from here, just quite a few fellow incels disagreeing with me in a civilised manner mosst of the time.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
All that matters to me is that you are incel, you don’t cause problems, and you don’t talk about confidence and personality bullshit
Yeah, I don't believe in that confidence and personality bullshit at all. Looks unfortunately are prett much everything nowadays, I experienced that first hand.
Looks and status. Money could be lumped in with status

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Swo2016 said:
All that matters to me is that you are incel, you don’t cause problems, and you don’t talk about confidence and personality bullshit
Yeah, I don't believe in that confidence and personality bullshit at all. Looks unfortunately are prett much everything nowadays, I experienced that first hand.
Looks and status. Money could be lumped in with status
Pretty much, yeah. Got rejected by many single girls just for them to hook up with a manager or something.

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master

He makes an anti racism post... gets racist responses instead..

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
they want IP address.. I don't have any problems with .co otherwise
Not allowing VPNs and collaborating with the FBI is fucked up. They also measure their users' worth by post count and are incredibly hostile to everyone with under 500 posts.
I mean everything else is fine..but revealing IP address is really fucked up.. I don't categorize everyone in "they"..some of them are there because that is the only cope they know about..mods are really the cucks who want to know your IP address