Just met an incel in denial. He said he was asexual lol.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
    108/300
I try not to fault guys that sound like fаggots even tho its probably not their fault. I used to sound like a fаggot until i met my father at age 8 and he beat the fаg out of me. Im glad he did and i understand that not all men cant help being soy. stnlkxaknbg41.jpg

FatCel

Staff member
    232/300
Cuckqueers is full of incels who cope by being blue pilled Simps soys will soon realize that women only want Chads and that the blackpill is reality

FatCel

Staff member
    232/300
FatCel said:
Cuckqueers is full of incels who cope by being blue pilled Simps soys
exactly, cuckqueers copes is enough to make a cuck feel warm inside
Makes me angry and sad at the same time imagine the delusion of those cucks they are incels but they cant accept themselves they ruin it for there own brothers while not realizing that they are one of us

Che

Over before it began
Che said:
FatCel said:
Cuckqueers is full of incels who cope by being blue pilled Simps soys
exactly, cuckqueers copes is enough to make a cuck feel warm inside
Makes me angry and sad at the same time imagine the delusion of those cucks they are incels but they cant accept themselves they ruin it for there own brothers while not realizing that they are one of us
It makes me sad too that they're fighting against there incel brothers, i hope they'll realise that chads and stacyes don't give a ѕhit about them.

OysterSauce

NEET
    135/300
It's understandable why they wouldn't want to identify as incels. It's because of the stigma. They've been taught that incels are bad, so they're afraid they'll be judged if they admit they're incels.

Che

Over before it began
It's understandable why they don't want to identify as incels
It's because they are coping, why the fuck would a 1/10 guy wants to know that he'll never have success with women when he just can be bluepilled and believe that the "true" love will come in time.

I respect all incels for believing in the blackpill and know there true fate, but again blackpill isn't the most healthy pill, most ugly guys would prefer bluepilled copes over the sad truth..

dsar9013

138/152
I think a LOT of incels are in denial, but soyboy incels can get fucked, they are feminiѕts and deserve to suffer I have no sympathy for them, but I bet there is a lot of normal males who are inels and don't want to admit it.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    138/300
Why is it funny to laugh at ppl who are asexual? It's not funny.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    138/300
Defy said:
Why is it funny to laugh at ppl who are asexual? It's not funny.
Asexuals are incels in denial and arent even using the word asexual correctly.
most of them sure. You can typically tell who the bullshitters are. There are actual asexualcels. whether it be from meds or mental conditions