"Just lose bodyfat for a chiseled face" Meme

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
This Argument really annoys me

If you bones lack Forward and horizontal projection then no cutting will ever give you a chiseled face

I know a lot of people who really look better on a higher bodyfat

If you have a shit tier FWHR Ratio, being fat can make you look more photogenic and robust

and if you have recessed orbital rims (dark dirty rings under eyes) then losing fat will make you 10 times more worse looking

There are quite a lot of fakecels who are just to lazy to lose weight

but in most cases you can already spot how good their bone structure is

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Doug said:

If you bones lack Forward and horizontal projection then no cutting will ever give you a chiseled face

If you have a ѕhit tier FWHR Ratio, being fat can make you look more photogenic and robust
No idea what this means. Pictures please. And yes, Bowser does look like on transhormones.

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Doug said:

If you have a ѕhit tier FWHR Ratio, being fat can make you look more photogenic and robust
No idea what this means. Pictures please. And yes, Bowser does look like on transhormones.
are we allowed to post pics of ourselves?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Doug said:
are we allowed to post pics of ourselves?
Some people actually do that and manage to stay. You will probably be fine too. Btw I recommend spoilering it if you choose to post.
inb4 fakecel failed normie, because truecels hate their faces too much to even photograph
Btw high IQ OP, lifefuel for fatcels (volcels).