Just had a failed suіcіde attempt

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
Tried to OD on my meds I'd stocked up. A google search returned in a study of 600+ suіcіde attempts taking a lot more meds than I did, only 8 managed to leave this cruel world. Like 25% ended up with side affects that just make living worse. I wonder if I'll wake up with a more inferior body tomorrow.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Overdosing is a roastie method, especially if your drugs are OTC. Also yes, your body will suffer.

If you are on the fence on roping, look into suіcіde hotlines or muh therapy (assuming you have the bux). If you are sure you don't want tp live at all, there are suіcіde forums where people discuss ways to kill themselves. I wonder how these function if all members are supposed to rope at some point, but somehow it happens.

Che

Staff
Just shoot yourself in the head, you won't feel anything at least...
Just joking bro
Go and see a therapy or talk to us here we will help you

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Tried to OD on my meds I'd stocked up. A google search returned in a study of 600+ suіcіde attempts taking a lot more meds than I did, only 8 managed to leave this cruel world. Like 25% ended up with side affects that just make living worse. I wonder if I'll wake up with a more inferior body tomorrow.
Incels dont deserve this.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Nah man, it ain't worth it. Don't give assholes the satisfaction. Though I know what the next response will be because I would say the same thing. "Nobody would even care if I was gone." Still, don't give anybody the satisfaction.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
Only works properly with a moderate consumption of benzo's/opioids with a proper amount of alcohol.

Anything else is just asking for a seizure or overall fail.