Just get a haircut br0

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
^^^^^^^

That’s what everyone keep telling me. But they fail to see that i can cover so much asymmetry with hair (can’t hide the eyes and lips though). I know it’s over, but i still need your opinions guys ( me thinks that i go from 2/10 to 3/10 when covermaxxing)
https://imgur.com/a/tVEnt8q

https://imgur.com/a/4pHPfcR

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
First pic looks better. Also I'd say you are a solid 4 or 5, its just that women's preferences have gotten pickier in 2019. In the 70's you could have gotten laid.

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
lordoftheincels said:
First pic looks better. Also I'd say you are a solid 4 or 5, its just that women's preferences have gotten pickier in 2019. In the 70's you could have gotten laid.
B-but muh deformed lower jaw. Also imgur destroyed the quality, so it’s not that easily visible

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
chincel said:
lordoftheincels said:
B-but muh deformed lower jaw. Also imgur destroyed the quality, so it’s not that easily visible
Well when interacting with women never give a side angle view.

I often wondered this myself. Because it seems like I would get a woman's number, but then ghosted. I always wondered if because she saw a side angle of me and lost interest. So shallow.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
On that note, since self pics ARE allowed... Heres me at 19... Opinions? Could you tell I was an incel by looks alone back then?
2ngx4cqh4w_104532927.2.jpg
You look hot and gigachad. How are you incel? I guess aging was not kind to you?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
On that note, since self pics ARE allowed... Heres me at 19... Opinions? Could you tell I was an incel by looks alone back then?
You look hot and gigachad. How are you incel? I guess aging was not kind to you?
Trust me I wasnt... Women had ZERO interest in me, ALL my life... In school, and later.. I was ignored, made fun of, laughed at, etc... From an early age... heres me at 14...

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
Trust me I wasnt... Women had ZERO interest in me, ALL my life... In school, and later.. I was ignored, made fun of, laughed at, etc... From an early age... heres me at 14...
Scan.jpg
Photo is not in the best of shape. That photo doesn't look quite chad status but still higher-tier norman status. Maybe incel is curse.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
lordoftheincels said:
Scan.jpg
Photo is not in the best of shape.
I know, its from 1984... the ONLY photo that even exists of me from back then... But you can still see my face and looks/style or lack of.. haha Yeah, Ive been saying it IS a curse in a way... Its MORE then JUST looks, however, 90 percent of it IS looks.. But there are other hidden factors involved in some cases . Something psychological, or psychic, or personality wise, or even pheromone based.... Thats my theory

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
Scan.jpg
I know, its from 1984... the ONLY photo that even exists of me from back then... But you can still see my face and looks/style or lack of.. haha
I don't get it. I've seen plenty of guys looking almost the same as you. They have girlfriends and you look good looking, same as them. Why are you incel? Maybe our souls are not actually from this world and women can sense it somehow.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
lordoftheincels said:
I know, its from 1984... the ONLY photo that even exists of me from back then... But you can still see my face and looks/style or lack of.. haha
I don't get it. I've seen plenty of guys looking almost the same as you. They have girlfriends and you look good looking, same as them. Why are you incel? Maybe our souls are not actually from this world and women can sense it somehow.
Yes, 100 percent AGREED!! As I said before in my private message to you, all my life ive been psychologically "different" from pretty much everyone ive ever known... I think theres something thats almost borderline "alien" about me, and women sense it, even if we've never talked... They see me, and either look away in disgust, or even cross the street to avoid me sometimes... its happened all my life... Im just so far removed from the "ordinary", and whatever it is, the results are the same... Cursed INCEL.. :shock:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
Yes, 100 percent AGREED!! As I said before in my private message to you, all my life ive been psychologically "different" from pretty much everyone ive ever known... I think theres something thats almost borderline "alien" about me, and women sense it, even if we've never talked... They see me, and either look away in disgust, or even cross the street to avoid me sometimes... its happened all my life... Im just so far removed from the "ordinary", and whatever it is, the results are the same... Cursed INCEL.. :shock:
Same. It feels like incel is some kind of psychic curse. Maybe this world is a computer game and we are the only non NPCs.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Some folks that know me say I give off mass murderer vibes in my pictures... Yet ANOTHER reason why dating apps have NEVER worked in my case I guess

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Those pics look more legit incel. You kind of look Native American and I think most women are racist against Native Americans because they lost the war. Women are evil bigots who hate losers.

The other thing is, you kind of have a psychopathic expression of sadness. You look like you are frowning as default. Maybe get botox or at least fake-smile even if you are not happy inside. Sometimes I can channel insane positive energy, sort of like a Candyland or Spongebob frame of mind where I feel positive, like a flamboyant fairy-like attitude. Goes away when I'm in public though.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hehe, maybe thats one of my issues, I am NOT a "smiler"... Its a very rare occasion to see it... But I also have little to smile about... My life is a sad tragedy, so im a product of that... hehe, you want a nice psychotic expression, this might be my worst one...think I could scare ANYONE with this look....

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
You don't scare me. I just see a tragic soul crying out to be loved.

I am not saying be happy in the traditional sense. I guess what I mean is YTP videos. Those make me feel like a fairy and giggly all over. Or when I am playing Heroes of the Storm, a MULTIPLAYER game which i like due to the social sense of comradely and competition against human players.

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
lordoftheincels said:
chincel said:
lordoftheincels said:

I often wondered this myself. Because it seems like I would get a woman's number, but then ghosted. I always wondered if because she saw a side angle of me and lost interest. So shallow.
Naah dude its not possible to keep right angle ALL the time

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
chincel said:
lordoftheincels said:
chincel said:

Naah dude its not possible to keep right angle ALL the time
Ive personally NEVER taken a "good" picture... ALL angles seem off in my case... Even the ones that were the "best" in my opinion are considered crappy whenever girls have seen them... Damn shame