Just become male feminiѕts

Future rapist

Incels.Net Junior
I've heard alot about incel over the past few months.
I don't think I'm an ince nowl. But I might have been at a few points in life. I know how fustrating it must be to see lovely girls picking absolute arseholes over nice guys.
What I've seen over the past few years is male feminiѕts/rapists gaining a lot of favour with women.
To be honest the main difference between incels and male feminiѕts is honesty. And the honestly is obviously on your side.
Just try it. Don't worry about being dishonest. Most men get laid that way.

ortharzeal

incels.net Grandmaster
I don't think I'm an ince nowl. But I might have been at a few points in life. I know how fustrating it must be to see lovely girls picking absolute arseholes over nice guys.
What I've seen over the past few years is male feminiѕts/rapists gaining a lot of favour with women.
To be honest the main difference between incels and male feminiѕts is honesty. And the honestly is obviously on your side.
Is it male feminism to rаpe wymyn or what? And how will that improve my physical appearance, which is the only thing that matters?
Works about as well as using a peashooter against a T-14 Armata tank tbh
Muh stronk tonk

Required

Well-Known Asshole
No, look at how the feminiѕts behave, they basically hate all men (or claim to do) you becoming a male feminiѕt first of all doesn't make sense, secondly it is retаrded. Third, makes you a soyboy gay-cuck.

And most importantly, does NOT get you laid, it will do the opposite. feminiѕt already hated you before you became a male feminiѕt. When you became a male feminiѕt, not only do the feminiѕt still hate you, but all the non feminiѕts do now to.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
You will be friend zoned and become a beta orbiter, hoping for a shot while she uses you as an emotional tampon, its just a more feminine version of a classic nice guy.
Exactly, why would he even suggest this ѕhit? You thought being a incel would make you want to rope watch what happens when you become a male feminiѕt. Your definitely gonna wish you were dead.

Last edited:

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
Bro being a incel is way better than being a male feminiѕt. you’ve just leveled up to super-cuck if you do that. They definitely don’t get laid either. If your a male feminiѕt this means 10 out of 10 times your in the friendzone. Your going to suffer even more. These bitches will even make you risk your lives for their stupid decisions and won’t give a fuck.

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
You're a fakecel cuck.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Future rаpist said:
You're a fakecel cuck.
Its an IT trap.

FSM

Bow to me or die foids!
Saint Mentalcel said:
Future rаpist said:
You're a fakecel cuck.
Its an IT trap.
High iq