Just become a cholo..

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
My God, only stupid FOIDs would believe that fake accent and stupid clothes straight out of the 1990s. But they don't care "Chad Gave Me a COmplimENT!!!" At least it does go to prove that Foids don't give a fuck about "being yourself" and all that ѕhit about being able to "smell fakeness" is lie.

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
It's weird I never see anyone under 6'4 or incel looking do these types of videos... Probably cause there in fuсking prison or dead now.
What you do get is Clown videos of people being "Hollywood Ugly", yes its a real term. Its when a 9 or 10 puts on big nerd glasses, messes up their hair, and tries to act socially awkward.

Dumbass foids unironically use that ѕhit as proof that "ANyOnE cn Geet GurrLL Jus GOotTa Be CunFIdent!"

Last edited:

Apathycel

Incels.Net Master
EdgarTheDog64 said:
Hidden said:
Yes, he'd be falsely accused and cops will delete his footage. Thus, the video in a hypothetical scenario will never exist.
View attachment 17697
Is that in the US? This is why it seems like there’s a better chance at ascension for people in the US. Foids there aren’t as fuсking bitchy and subhuman-like as UK foids.

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Apathycel said:
Is that in the US? This is why it seems like there’s a better chance at ascension for people in the UK. Foids there aren’t as fuсking bitchy and subhuman-like as UK foids.
Saint @Lordgoro. Please teach this mortal a lesson about how bad US foids are......................
They are IDIOTS, shallow, PETTY, GREEDY, selfish, and as dumb as they can get!! CHAD ONLY in USA, WORST women on entire PLANET trust me, I know..

NEETCEL

666 6foot,6packs,6figures
Hidden said:
Apathycel said:
Is that in the US? This is why it seems like there’s a better chance at ascension for people in the UK. Foids there aren’t as fuсking bitchy and subhuman-like as UK foids.
Saint @Lordgoro. Please teach this mortal a lesson about how bad US foids are......................
They are IDIOTS, shallow, PETTY, GREEDY, selfish, and as dumb as they can get!! CHAD ONLY in USA, WORST women on entire PLANET trust me, I know..
EdgarTheDog64 said:
Hidden said:
Yes, he'd be falsely accused and cops will delete his footage. Thus, the video in a hypothetical scenario will never exist.
View attachment 17697
How?betabux or what

Hidden

Mod
Lordgoro said:
Hidden said:
Hidden said:
EdgarTheDog64 said:
View attachment 17697
How?betabux or what
6'3"

Apathycel

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Apathycel said:
If you think that’s bad. You should try living in the UK. It stil wouldn’t be as bad as living in the British school system though...