Just be a Bully theory

Che

Over before it began

We are one inch closer to Incelistan Boyos.

Why would she fuck a guy who bullied her so severely? Could it be, perhaps, that foids love chads who beat and humiliate them?
The Answer is that most foids have Stockholm syndrome.

The cherry on top is that they're both supposed to be Christian, a term that of course has lost its meaning in this world.

Required

Well-Known Asshole
I have 0 empathy for the dumb bitches who constanly get together with the ''bad boys'' And then complain about how they can never find a good man. Bitch, you probably had good men coming to you but you rejected them. 0 respect. Imo you deserve to be treated like the trashcan you are.

Che

Over before it began
To use the Stockholm Syndrome can give you a f*ck or s*ck, but also 20 years in prison….
Stockholm Syndrome only works when you're a Chad, you can bully girls and they'll gladly accept your offer to fuck them

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
pandabaer6 said:
To use the Stockholm Syndrome can give you a f*ck or s*ck, but also 20 years in prison….
Stockholm Syndrome only works when you're a Chad, you can bully girls and they'll gladly accept your offer to fuck them
No, if you have the might to give them big money or torture them. Winestone with a first class prey list of more than 50 really even voluntaries is very fat and very ugly; the contrary of a chad!....

• Incel
Reactions: Che

Landofclowns

Based Chad
WHATA FUCK I JUST READ, WHEN A EX CRIMINAL IS HAVING A CONSCIOUS CRISIS IN CHEATING BUT A FOID IS NOT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD
The reason she has a photo with her husband is because he has been suspicious in the past that she cucks him and he is right. Look at your Facebook. Look at all of the profile photos with couple shots. Yep. Not all but I'd say at least half are CUCKS. I didn't finish it but unless she told him she has someone he didn't do anything wrong unless he continued the behavior after he knew she was cuckholding someone. I hate nasty cheating lying foids and this guy should have slipped an anonymous letter into the guys mailbox with proof like where the birth mark is next to her labia and get her ass thrown the fuck out.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
WHATA FUCK I JUST READ, WHEN A EX CRIMINAL IS HAVING A CONSCIOUS CRISIS IN CHEATING BUT A FOID IS NOT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD
The reason she has a photo with her husband is because he has been suspicious in the past that she cucks him and he is right. Look at your Facebook. Look at all of the profile photos with couple shots. Yep. Not all but I'd say at least half are CUCKS. I didn't finish it but unless she told him she has someone he didn't do anything wrong unless he continued the behavior after he knew she was cuckholding someone. I hate nasty cheating lying foids and this guy should have slipped an anonymous letter into the guys mailbox with proof like where the birth mark is next to her labia and get her ass thrown the fuck out.
yeah man, i would do the same, i wouldn't hide from the guy that he is a cuck

Landofclowns

Based Chad
I couldn't bear on my conscious being involved in all of this adultery and bulllshit foids do to men. I would never have sex with someone else's wife. I'm sorry there's a red line you never cross
Landoffrowns said:
GameDevCel said:
He should know just so he can take control of his own life. This is the kind of reason why I don't trust any foids. A lot of men are guilty of this whole thing too. It's become a totally backwards society based on adultery and cuckholding. That is why I am ghosting

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
I couldn't bear on my conscious being involved in all of this adultery and bulllshit foids do to men. I would never have sex with someone else's wife. I'm sorry there's a red line you never cross
GameDevCel said:
Landoffrowns said:
He should know just so he can take control of his own life. This is the kind of reason why I don't trust any foids. A lot of men are guilty of this whole thing too. It's become a totally backwards society based on adultery and cuckholding. That is why I am ghosting
society is crashing down

RatherBeAsleep

pandabaer6 said:
Yep. If you're rude, dominate or "alpha" towards girls as a chad they love it but if you're ugly then you're seen as a creep/pervert

Z_X_Shadows

Chairmen Of Sunshine! ᕙ( ︡’︡益’︠)ง
I don't like reddit because most of them are larp's but stuff like this does happen, i tried to look up my bullies online but i forgot their names , protecting me from the suicidefuel tbh

Silentstigma

View attachment 2190

Why would she fuck a guy who bullied her so severely? Could it be, perhaps, that foids love chads who beat and humiliate them?

The cherry on top is that they're both supposed to be Christian, a term that of course has lost its meaning in this world.
Damn now Stockholm syndrome ѕhit really can ruin miscellaneous relationship, even though it's just a single occurance, that means if that can destroy relationships... anything can!! ITS over before it even Began!

KhhvForEternity

View attachment 2190

I remember seeing a GIF of this girl getting beaten out and robbed only for the guy to come back and kiss her, she gladly accepted. Foids are only human in appearance, they might as well be some primitive version of hominid. If some guy wanted advice on how to get a girl I wouldn't be surprised if knocking her out cold would be a viable way of attracting a mate. Obviously it's because of hypergamy and by the man demonstrating his physical strength he's demonstrating what he can do to other men in protecting her, I know its instinct, but it doesn't not make it batshit insane.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
Wow. I'm actually speechless. Cheating on her husband with her childhood bully. Why? Just why? Apparently she forgot he bullied her for all those years and was swayed by a few measly words. What a fool. Lol instead of doing the right thing he'd rather stay on her good side than tell her husband she is a wh*re.

I did feel sorry for her being bullied until she did that and cheated on her husband. What a piece of ѕhit.