Just a dude here to talk if someone needs it.

Random35yrolddude

Incels.Net Junior
Hey guys.
As the name said i am just a random 35 year old dude from the midwest. Im not an incel and I dont agree with basically any of the beliefs, but as a human being with problems and struggles of my own, i have empathy for any one in pain and feeling hopeless.
If anyone wants or needs to talk, id like to hear your story. If you need advice from a decently cool nearly middle age normie maybe I can help. Im a short, pale as fuck, balding dude with jacked up teeth but ive had decent success with women, but there are elements of my story I think you guys would hear and feel justified in someways, and I'm aware of it, and the shit has crossed my mind. So I guess thats why i have the empathy.

Anyway i know to most of y'all little bastards it probably sounds like a lame ass post, but if even one of you guys feels like talking to someone who wont be judgemental then its worth it to me.

I promise you though, your value on this earth does NOT come from your relationship status, despite the programing we get our whole lives. We are all made to feel that way but it isnt true. You came into this world alone and you will leave alone. It isnt your purpose to leave a legacy. There is no purpose. You didnt exist forever, your life is a flash in the pan, and then you are gone forever. Please live for yourself and enjoy this weird existence.

Sorry for the ramblin bullshit. Like i said im here or if y'all wanna start a posse on rdr2 and rip shit up get at me.

-M

*just an edit to say in no way do I want to sound condecending or like you are kids. I just feel old lately and have read alot of people on here sounding lonely, I have dealt with it in a bad way myself and wanted to reach out
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
That's kinda the problem though, a straight man's self worth does come from how attractive he is to women. That's why virgin men are shamed.

Look at Nikola Tesla. You think anybody remembers his contributions? No, he's mostly remembered for being a creepy virgin. Basically everything he did was overshadowed by Edison. And he's just one example.
 

Nyx

Incels.Net Novice
notheregoaway said:
That's kinda the problem though, a straight man's self worth does come from how attractive he is to women. That's why virgin men are shamed.

Look at Nikola Tesla. You think anybody remembers his contributions? No, he's mostly remembered for being a creepy virgin. Basically everything he did was overshadowed by Edison. And he's just one example.
And now I reply to you here, I hope you dont mind lmao.
But - Tesla was a virgin? That's a known fact about him? Wtf.
 

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
Nyx said:
And now I reply to you here, I hope you dont mind lmao.
But - Tesla was a virgin? That's a known fact about him? Wtf.
Tesla was voluntarily celibate, he said this in an interview:

I do not believe that an Inventor should marry, because he has so intense a nature and so much in it of wild passionate qualities that in giving himself to a women he might love, he would give everything, and so take everything from his chosen field. I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.
- Tesla in The Electrical Journal, Volume 2, Issue 3, 1986

He apparently had many opportunities to bed with women (not a surprise given his looks and recognition at the time), but chose not to do so. I think he was either secretly gay or secretly asexual (a concept not known of during his time)
 

Nyx

Incels.Net Novice
Curiosity said:
Nyx said:
And now I reply to you here, I hope you dont mind lmao.
But - Tesla was a virgin? That's a known fact about him? Wtf.
Tesla was voluntarily celibate, he said this in an interview:

I do not believe that an Inventor should marry, because he has so intense a nature and so much in it of wild passionate qualities that in giving himself to a women he might love, he would give everything, and so take everything from his chosen field. I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.
- Tesla in The Electrical Journal, Volume 2, Issue 3, 1986

He apparently had many opportunities to bed with women (not a surprise given his looks and recognition at the time), but chose not to do so. I think he was either secretly gay or secretly asexual (a concept not known of during his time)
Thank you, I didn't know that.
To be honest, whenever I look into peoples lives (mainly artists and scientists for that matter), I don't research their romantical life, it's nothing I am interested in.
Mhm, that sounds plausible. Either way tho, he was a great mind.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Curiosity said:
Nyx said:
And now I reply to you here, I hope you dont mind lmao.
But - Tesla was a virgin? That's a known fact about him? Wtf.
Tesla was voluntarily celibate, he said this in an interview:

I do not believe that an Inventor should marry, because he has so intense a nature and so much in it of wild passionate qualities that in giving himself to a women he might love, he would give everything, and so take everything from his chosen field. I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.
- Tesla in The Electrical Journal, Volume 2, Issue 3, 1986

He apparently had many opportunities to bed with women (not a surprise given his looks and recognition at the time), but chose not to do so. I think he was either secretly gay or secretly asexual (a concept not known of during his time)
Yep, and that's mostly what people remember the guy for. Not for discovering alternating current or anything like that, but that he never had sex. I think that's pretty sad.

He's also remembered for having really weird phobias.
 

Nyx

Incels.Net Novice
notheregoaway said:
Curiosity said:
Nyx said:
And now I reply to you here, I hope you dont mind lmao.
But - Tesla was a virgin? That's a known fact about him? Wtf.
Tesla was voluntarily celibate, he said this in an interview:

I do not believe that an Inventor should marry, because he has so intense a nature and so much in it of wild passionate qualities that in giving himself to a women he might love, he would give everything, and so take everything from his chosen field. I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.
- Tesla in The Electrical Journal, Volume 2, Issue 3, 1986

He apparently had many opportunities to bed with women (not a surprise given his looks and recognition at the time), but chose not to do so. I think he was either secretly gay or secretly asexual (a concept not known of during his time)
Yep, and that's mostly what people remember the guy for. Not for discovering alternating current or anything like that, but that he never had sex. I think that's pretty sad.

He's also remembered for having really weird phobias.
That's quite sad actually. And insulting to him, in my opinion. Tesla was and always will be in my Top 3 "Dead people I want to meet".

Well, we all have something weird about us, don't we?
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Nyx said:
notheregoaway said:
Curiosity said:
Tesla was voluntarily celibate, he said this in an interview:

I do not believe that an Inventor should marry, because he has so intense a nature and so much in it of wild passionate qualities that in giving himself to a women he might love, he would give everything, and so take everything from his chosen field. I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.
- Tesla in The Electrical Journal, Volume 2, Issue 3, 1986

He apparently had many opportunities to bed with women (not a surprise given his looks and recognition at the time), but chose not to do so. I think he was either secretly gay or secretly asexual (a concept not known of during his time)
Yep, and that's mostly what people remember the guy for. Not for discovering alternating current or anything like that, but that he never had sex. I think that's pretty sad.

He's also remembered for having really weird phobias.
That's quite sad actually. And insulting to him, in my opinion. Tesla was and always will be in my Top 3 "Dead people I want to meet".

Well, we all have something weird about us, don't we?
Not really. I think that's where the problems come in. The more alien you seems to be, the more of a tough time you will have. There's lots of alien things about me, for example, some things I'm not willing to share. Most people have some degree of normalcy.
 

Nyx

Incels.Net Novice
notheregoaway said:
Nyx said:
notheregoaway said:
Yep, and that's mostly what people remember the guy for. Not for discovering alternating current or anything like that, but that he never had sex. I think that's pretty sad.

He's also remembered for having really weird phobias.
That's quite sad actually. And insulting to him, in my opinion. Tesla was and always will be in my Top 3 "Dead people I want to meet".

Well, we all have something weird about us, don't we?
Not really. I think that's where the problems come in. The more alien you seems to be, the more of a tough time you will have. There's lots of alien things about me, for example, some things I'm not willing to share. Most people have some degree of normalcy.
Believe me or not, I am extremely strange myself. Not on the initial meeting (although I might look a little strange), but once I try to befriend someone or just get to know them better, they realise that I am not quite normal.
Oh, you don’t have to share anything personal, really. Every conversation I have should be comfortable for the one I converse with.
 

Random35yrolddude

Incels.Net Junior
AskingQuestions said:
Hey, Im not an incel but you seem like a cool guy. Im curious about your "struggles and problems". Care to elaborate?
Yeah sure. My story in a nutshell is kind of like this.
I was a nerdy weird little kid, I got into punk rock music, started a band and from 14 to 25 thats ALL i cared about. Being in that band was my life and we accomplished alot by 25. Got to tour around the world, open for huge acts, make records in amazing studios, got all the cool shit and honestly all the chicks that came along with it. But by 25 I was so burnt on it and we broke up. I thought I'd go to school and never did. I became a heroin addict and spent the last 10 years struggling with addiction, depression and in codependant unhealthy relationships and living with family.
Im currently finally trying to change things. Trying to believe I can do it. Im in a treatment program, have a decent job, and trying to either repair or move on from this last relationship. I just still feel pointlessness alot and am fighting the utge to use to feel better. Also trying to figure out what to do with myself so I can go back to school or something and have a little more financial stability.
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Random35yrolddude said:
Hey guys.
As the name said i am just a random 35 year old dude from the midwest. Im not an incel and I dont agree with basically any of the beliefs, but as a human being with problems and struggles of my own, i have empathy for any one in pain and feeling hopeless.
If anyone wants or needs to talk, id like to hear your story. If you need advice from a decently cool nearly middle age normie maybe I can help. Im a short, pale as fuck, balding dude with jacked up teeth but ive had decent success with women, but there are elements of my story I think you guys would hear and feel justified in someways, and I'm aware of it, and the ѕhit has crossed my mind. So I guess thats why i have the empathy.

Anyway i know to most of y'all little bastards it probably sounds like a lame ass post, but if even one of you guys feels like talking to someone who wont be judgemental then its worth it to me.

I promise you though, your value on this earth does NOT come from your relationship status, despite the programing we get our whole lives. We are all made to feel that way but it isnt true. You came into this world alone and you will leave alone. It isnt your purpose to leave a legacy. There is no purpose. You didnt exist forever, your life is a flash in the pan, and then you are gone forever. Please live for yourself and enjoy this weird existence.

Sorry for the ramblin bullshit. Like i said im here or if y'all wanna start a posse on rdr2 and rip ѕhit up get at me.

-M

*just an edit to say in no way do I want to sound condecending or like you are kids. I just feel old lately and have read alot of people on here sounding lonely, I have dealt with it in a bad way myself and wanted to reach out
If you believe part of your value on earth does not come from a relationship status, why did u date? Why did you have success with women, why do you have sex but tell incels to forget about it? This is a hypocritical post worthy of a ban.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Nyx said:
notheregoaway said:
Nyx said:
That's quite sad actually. And insulting to him, in my opinion. Tesla was and always will be in my Top 3 "Dead people I want to meet".

Well, we all have something weird about us, don't we?
Not really. I think that's where the problems come in. The more alien you seems to be, the more of a tough time you will have. There's lots of alien things about me, for example, some things I'm not willing to share. Most people have some degree of normalcy.
Believe me or not, I am extremely strange myself. Not on the initial meeting (although I might look a little strange), but once I try to befriend someone or just get to know them better, they realise that I am not quite normal.
Oh, you don’t have to share anything personal, really. Every conversation I have should be comfortable for the one I converse with.
When women are strange, it's usually seen as adorable, and the other way around for men. That's been my experience anyhow.
 

Random35yrolddude

Incels.Net Junior
AfricanCel said:
Random35yrolddude said:
Hey guys.
As the name said i am just a random 35 year old dude from the midwest. Im not an incel and I dont agree with basically any of the beliefs, but as a human being with problems and struggles of my own, i have empathy for any one in pain and feeling hopeless.
If anyone wants or needs to talk, id like to hear your story. If you need advice from a decently cool nearly middle age normie maybe I can help. Im a short, pale as fuck, balding dude with jacked up teeth but ive had decent success with women, but there are elements of my story I think you guys would hear and feel justified in someways, and I'm aware of it, and the ѕhit has crossed my mind. So I guess thats why i have the empathy.

Anyway i know to most of y'all little bastards it probably sounds like a lame ass post, but if even one of you guys feels like talking to someone who wont be judgemental then its worth it to me.

I promise you though, your value on this earth does NOT come from your relationship status, despite the programing we get our whole lives. We are all made to feel that way but it isnt true. You came into this world alone and you will leave alone. It isnt your purpose to leave a legacy. There is no purpose. You didnt exist forever, your life is a flash in the pan, and then you are gone forever. Please live for yourself and enjoy this weird existence.

Sorry for the ramblin bullshit. Like i said im here or if y'all wanna start a posse on rdr2 and rip ѕhit up get at me.

-M

*just an edit to say in no way do I want to sound condecending or like you are kids. I just feel old lately and have read alot of people on here sounding lonely, I have dealt with it in a bad way myself and wanted to reach out
If you believe part of your value on earth does not come from a relationship status, why did u date? Why did you have success with women, why do you have sex but tell incels to forget about it? This is a hypocritical post worthy of a ban.
First off I'm sorry that you think its ban worthy. Being open to other people's experiences, and being willing to have your mind changed should the evidence present itself is a good thing, its what brought me here to talk, and you shouldnt shut yourself off to it.

I dated because its what I wanted. I never said you shouldnt want it. I understand that members of this community feel frustration and rejection because they cant have something that they want. What i am saying is it is that I have seen in others lives, and it is my own personal experience that relationships dont fill voids in our lives permanently. People in relationships and after relationships are unhappy in other ways too.

I guess my point in this specific conversation is this... I dont know what its like to be you. Maybe a relationship would make you happy forever and change you. It didnt me. I still feel empty and invalidated and that sucks for me, but the way you feel sucks for you too, and im sorry. I think you will find someonr someday if you choose... But what if not? What if we never find someone to validate us and make us feel good about ourselves and the way others see us? What im learning is that yoy gotta live for you, regardless. You gotta do whats fun, what makes you happy, to the best of your ability because this is all the time we have, when we die we die all by ourselves and its over.

If you dont agree or think im wrong, dont ban me, tell me why. I legit care about the plight of other humans, and every man is a brother to me in this reality. Tell me what's up. Im willing to have my mind changed if you are too.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
I honestly think your post implies we don't have friends lol.
But to the point: If you don't like us or dislike "our" opinions (We are not a hive mind btw), you shouldn't be offering advice.
Why? Because you will offer the same useless and vague advice blue pilled knights usually do. It's generic and, speaking in behalf of most of us, tiring
 

Nyx

Incels.Net Novice
notheregoaway said:
Nyx said:
notheregoaway said:
Not really. I think that's where the problems come in. The more alien you seems to be, the more of a tough time you will have. There's lots of alien things about me, for example, some things I'm not willing to share. Most people have some degree of normalcy.
Believe me or not, I am extremely strange myself. Not on the initial meeting (although I might look a little strange), but once I try to befriend someone or just get to know them better, they realise that I am not quite normal.
Oh, you don’t have to share anything personal, really. Every conversation I have should be comfortable for the one I converse with.
When women are strange, it's usually seen as adorable, and the other way around for men. That's been my experience anyhow.
You have a point here. I mean, it does matter HOW strange you are or what exactly is strange about you. To be all honest with you, it’s probably similar to how men experience it. If you look somewhat acceptable or even pretty, you being strange is not that big of a deal. If you’re ugly, it’s seen as creepy, for both men and women.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
That's kinda the problem though, a straight man's self worth does come from how attractive he is to women. That's why virgin men are shamed.

Look at Nikola Tesla. You think anybody remembers his contributions? No, he's mostly remembered for being a creepy virgin. Basically everything he did was overshadowed by Edison. And he's just one example.
Only in fake-news communities.

Real news and truth based communities recognize him as a great man. Even some normans know of him.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
That's kinda the problem though, a straight man's self worth does come from how attractive he is to women. That's why virgin men are shamed.

Look at Nikola Tesla. You think anybody remembers his contributions? No, he's mostly remembered for being a creepy virgin. Basically everything he did was overshadowed by Edison. And he's just one example.
Only in fake-news communities.

Real news and truth based communities recognize him as a great man. Even some normans know of him.
You overestimate the brain capacity of normans but that's ok
 
Top