Journalist investigating what it is like to be a modern man

journalist120

Incels.Net Junior
Hello my name is Ed and I am a journalism student based in London (UK), and I am currently writing a series of articles on what it is like to be a man in the 21st century. I am contacting various groups that are organized around male issues. And I was hoping someone on here would be interested in providing their perspective on modern masculinity. I'm in no way judging, or writing these articles from a critical perspective, but I want to enlighten and provide a platform for alternative views. As the debate surrounding identity is all too often one sided or heavily politicized in the media currently.
If you are interested (and an adult) in discussing please get in contact on here.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I get the feeling that a lot of these people who want to "help" us are trolls who will rat to the media

journalist120

Incels.Net Junior
notheregoaway said:
I get the feeling that a lot of these people who want to "help" us are trolls who will rat to the media
I am merely trying to represent personal experience, it is not value based or judgemental in anyway. Do you not feel that people need/want to hear from your own experience? And if so or not, why?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
The World doesnt want to really know! And either way, it doesnt give a shit... Incels exist... SO do homeless, so do poor people, so does everything else you can imagine... But it wont change the price of boston beans!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
The World doesnt want to really know! And either way, it doesnt give a ѕhit... Incels exist... SO do homeless, so do poor people, so does everything else you can imagine... But it wont change the price of boston beans!
FYI the world gives a shit more about poor and homeless people than it does incels. They have homeless shelters, UNICEF, fundraisers, charities... and absolutely zero of anything for incels.

journalist120

Incels.Net Junior
Lordgoro said:
The World doesnt want to really know! And either way, it doesnt give a ѕhit... Incels exist... SO do homeless, so do poor people, so does everything else you can imagine... But it wont change the price of boston beans!
I'm interested in knowing. What is expected out of men is challenging. People won't and can't know unless those who have been denied a voice are given a platform. I can provide a platform. I'm in no way am I trying to exploit people, if anyone does want to share their experiences, they can remain anonymous and they can have control over what is written- I will provide a final copy of what is written and anything that they do not want to be published will be redacted.
Although, I do think people do want to know, as there are many people going through similar experiences. I have spoken to many men who are struggling with dating, work, mental health and their place in the world. But, they don't discuss it openly- only after a few drinks at the bar. But even talking about their experiences in that small way was cathartic for them.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
journalist120 said:
notheregoaway said:
I am merely trying to represent personal experience, it is not value based or judgemental in anyway. Do you not feel that people need/want to hear from your own experience? And if so or not, why?
No sir, at least not in my case. I've been through it all, and honestly, no one really cares. They say they do, but when push comes to shove it's the same old story. Same old tired song and dance. If I try to talk about anything it's "buck up and be positive! There are people going through worse than you are!" when my life is my own personal hell. I'd rather not recount my life much anymore or retrace my steps

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
journalist120 said:
Lordgoro said:
I'm interested in knowing. What is expected out of men is challenging. People won't and can't know unless those who have been denied a voice are given a platform. I can provide a platform. I'm in no way am I trying to exploit people, if anyone does want to share their experiences, they can remain anonymous and they can have control over what is written- I will provide a final copy of what is written and anything that they do not want to be published will be redacted.
Although, I do think people do want to know, as there are many people going through similar experiences. I have spoken to many men who are struggling with dating, work, mental health and their place in the world. But, they don't discuss it openly- only after a few drinks at the bar. But even talking about their experiences in that small way was cathartic for them.
If you TRULY wish to learn about personal experiences of INCELS, spend a week or two in research, go back and read ALL the posting on this board, many personal experiences are already written about, and freely available here ALREADY!! All you have to do is take the actual time to READ THEM!! Then youll get all the answers you need... However, how serious can you really be if you wont do this simple research? Thats My question...

journalist120

Incels.Net Junior
Lordgoro said:
journalist120 said:
Lordgoro said:
If you TRULY wish to learn about personal experiences of INCELS, spend a week or two in research, go back and read ALL the posting on this board, many personal experiences are already written about, and freely available here ALREADY!! All you have to do is take the actual time to READ THEM!! Then youll get all the answers you need... However, how serious can you really be if you wont do this simple research? Thats My question...
Well, second hand reflections might be interesting, however they do not construct a journalistic 'personalized' interview- which I want to conduct. But, thank you for your advice.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
journalist120 said:
notheregoaway said:
No sir, at least not in my case. I've been through it all, and honestly, no one really cares. They say they do, but when push comes to shove it's the same old story. Same old tired song and dance. If I try to talk about anything it's "buck up and be positive! There are people going through worse than you are!" when my life is my own personal hell. I'd rather not recount my life much anymore or retrace my steps
Same as me. One time a girl rejected me and told me I shouldn't be so down about it, because at least I'm not starving in Africa.

journalist120

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Same as me. One time a girl rejected me and told me I shouldn't be so down about it, because at least I'm not starving in Africa.
People can say insensitive things.
Do you feel like all women have rejected you? What do women want in your opinion?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
journalist120 said:
lordoftheincels said:
People can say insensitive things.
Do you feel like all women have rejected you? What do women want in your opinion?
It feels like most women have rejected me and given me no fair chance to succeed. With a couple exceptions here and there, where I have acted like a douchebag. But the vast majority of the time I have not behaved like a douchebag, and still got rejected. And the only reason I acted like a douchebag is because of being rejected so much to begin with.

In my opinion, women want chads, or cisgirls, most transgirls can't get laid with lesbians. Basically, if you are born male, you are doomed unless born chad.