Job poll.

Do you guys have a job and if yes, what kind?

• [Yes] Blue-collar. (manual work)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • [Yes] White collar. (Office work)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • [Yes] Pink collar. (service work)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [Yes] Gold collar. (Intellectual labor)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No] But im looking for one.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • [No] Sickness prevents me.

• [No] My parents take care of me.

• Total voters

Veritas

Incels.Net Novice
Im making this poll to see how many of you guys have jobs and of which kind. the results might give us some random insight and what not.

This poll will be anonymous.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Not ashamed to say I work in a warehouse. My lowly status isn't the reason I get no meaningful female interaction but it probably doesn't help.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
It's likely a core cause of incel for me. I'm a very intelligent person that had enough anxiety when I was younger that I was never able to further my education (it was severe anxiety stuff, constant panic attacks) so I've been in janitorial-type work, floor cleaning, etc my whole life. I'm considered sub-semi-to outright Chad by some. Chads who clean toilets and live in trailers do not get laid, period; at least not by anyone reasonably attractive.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
It's likely a core cause of incel for me. I'm a very intelligent person that had enough anxiety when I was younger that I was never able to further my education (it was severe anxiety stuff, constant panic attacks) so I've been in janitorial-type work, floor cleaning, etc my whole life. I'm considered sub-semi-to outright Chad by some. Chads who clean toilets and live in trailers do not get laid, period; at least not by anyone reasonably attractive. My entire family has always been ashamed of me. I'm the family embarrassment in a family of mostly fairly successful people (meaning middle income or slightly better, able to afford housing/food and occasional vacations and fun expenditures. My money goes 100% into just survival with little quality of life).

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It's likely a core cause of incel for me. I'm a very intelligent person that had enough anxiety when I was younger that I was never able to further my education (it was severe anxiety stuff, constant panic attacks) so I've been in janitorial-type work, floor cleaning, etc my whole life. I'm considered sub-semi-to outright Chad by some. Chads who clean toilets and live in trailers do not get laid, period; at least not by anyone reasonably attractive.
I knew a short chadlite who was 5 foot tall and he got laid with all the low class girls, a few of these girls were even attractive.