Jesus is the way for you incel

thewiseone

Incels.Net Junior
I know this message isn't often received kindly. But I feel a lot of sympathy for you my bretheren my fellow incels. You were denied the good things of this life. Whether is was because of the way you look or because dating is rigged against men or both. As you already know you have no hope in this life. You will never get the girl, you will never beat Chad. Your only hope is in the afterlife. Put your faith in God and he will take away the shame of being born ugly, he will give you a new body and with it, a new face. You will fit in and belong in paradise, and you won't be alone any longer.

I wish you well guys,

depressedguy

Incels.Net Junior
I know this message isn't often received kindly. But I feel a lot of sympathy for you my bretheren my fellow incels. You were denied the good things of this life. Whether is was because of the way you look or because dating is rigged against men or both. As you already know you have no hope in this life. You will never get the girl, you will never beat Chad. Your only hope is in the afterlife. Put your faith in God and he will take away the shame of being born ugly, he will give you a new body and with it, a new face. You will fit in and belong in paradise, and you won't be alone any longer.

I wish you well guys,

Fuck god for giving me subhuman looks.