JBW with Brown Eyes

lonecel

Incels.Net Novice
Hello Guys,

Sorry for the bad English im from Germany.
I just wanted to ask if Latinos, Blacks and Asian only looking for the eyecolor (Blue) or the Ethnicity because there are also some White dudes with green and brown eyes.

Thanks for your Answers!

lonecel

Incels.Net Novice
I just wanted to know, if the Just be white theory means that you have to be a white person with blue eyes to attract asian, latino and black girls or that you just have to be white in general.

I mean if white guys with brown or green eyes have the same chances like black and asian men or are they still better in this theory?

NRApoorboy

Incels.Net Novice
you have to have more caucasian features as well, if you were Dravidian Indian with blue or green eyes you could possibly look like shit

bettER_CHOices

Incels.Net Novice
I just wanted to know, if the Just be white theory means that you have to be a white person with blue eyes to attract asian, latino and black girls or that you just have to be white in general.

I mean if white guys with brown or green eyes have the same chances like black and asian men or are they still better in this theory?
It depends on where. In South America you don't need blue eyes. White skin will be gold in poor brown areas. In Asia, you still need height and blue eyes depending on the country. Maybe not in the PH or Thailand, but you'll get green card scammed

lonecel

Incels.Net Novice
Okey, but there are also guys in germany with brown eyes that dont look like Chad that slay alot of girls is it really that important what eyecolor you have? I mean i have blue eyes and girls dont give a shit about me^^

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
XTamaska said:
lonecel said:
What are caucasian features?
Features that make you look european
Like pale skin and height?
BEING fcking WHITE makes ZERO fcking difference, period!! READ my story. youll see..

lonecel

Incels.Net Novice
lonecel said:
XTamaska said:
Features that make you look european
BEING fcking WHITE makes ZERO fcking difference, period!! READ my story. youll see..
Well i can agree 100% with you i have seen so many not caucasian dudes hook up with girls it's all about looks not ethnicity!

The only reason why asian girls love white dudes is because they are mostly much taller and look more masculin then asian men. But this doesnt mean that you will have asian girls when ur white, small and you look like shit. Its just that they think you have to be attractive because youre white. They except you to be tall and good looking but if youre not youre fucked...everywhere on this world. The only thing you can do is to take a girl from a poor country and accept that she only wants your money...or the way better option learn how to live alone.

Last edited:

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
lonecel said:
Well i can agree 100% with you i have seen so many not caucasian dudes hook up with girls it's all about looks not ethnicity!

The only reason why asian girls love white dudes is because they are mostly much taller and look more masculin then asian men. But this doesnt mean that you will have asian girls when ur white, small and you look like ѕhit. Its just that they think you have to be attractive because youre white. They except you to be tall and good looking but if youre not youre fucked...everywhere on this world. The only thing you can do is to take a girl from a poor country and accept that she only wants your money...or the way better option learn how to live alone.

lonecel

Incels.Net Novice
Lordgoro said:
lonecel said:
lonecel said:
Lordgoro said:

The only reason why asian girls love white dudes is because they are mostly much taller and look more masculin then asian men. But this doesnt mean that you will have asian girls when ur white, small and you look like ѕhit. Its just that they think you have to be attractive because youre white. They except you to be tall and good looking but if youre not youre fucked...everywhere on this world. The only thing you can do is to take a girl from a poor country and accept that she only wants your money...or the way better option learn how to live alone.
Whats this song abput i dont get it^^

NRApoorboy

Incels.Net Novice
Lordgoro said:
lonecel said:

eeehh like if your white, young, 5'7 w average to below average facial features & broke even then you can STILL ascend if your in Africa/Southeast Asia/parts of South America. thing is, you don't bring them back home & forget about dating ethnic chicks who grow up in the West because their standards only shoot to the ceiling. African girls have a HUGE thing for any white guy, if you fly to Asia you'll have a handful of you looksmatches or 8s if you get lucky, thick Peruvian chicks like pasty white blonde dudes. bonus if you can speak the native language even if you suck at it. dont get it twisted, JBW is a real thing. but if your an old ass Boomer expect your going to purely be a betabux getting green card fished.

Last edited:

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lonecel said:
Lordgoro said:
Lordgoro said:
lonecel said:

Whats this song abput i dont get it^^
"you wouldnt get it"-arthur fleck