I've lost every single part of myself. It's so all so cruel.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
I look at my spotify playlists to see the vast amounts of music I had stored over the years. The blackpill has numbed me to death and I've lost interest and enjoyment in everything I once loved. The very foundation of my being has been destroyed. I haven't even got the heart to sing the blues anymore.

wakame

Incels.Net Novice
I look at my spotify playlists to see the vast amounts of music I had stored over the years. The blackpill has numbed me to death and I've lost interest and enjoyment in everything I once loved. The very foundation of my being has been destroyed. I haven't even got the heart to sing the blues anymore.
Please don't lose hope my comrade . The world is old but vast . Maybe saves some money and go travel . Please just don't rope okay.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
I'm trying to change my outlook or interests, but it's kind of hard. My life blood was one of sentiment but my mind has been tortured too damn long. Need to find something new or develop a new interest. This life right now is complete scheisse .

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Brutal story. Can't you find another copes?
Trying to science/logicmaxx so I can just embrace the true nature of reality. It's definitely hard though. If I had the choice between being an ignorant little bluepill coper hugging a body pillow and what I am now which is essentially post ego deathcel who's truly lost his ѕhit I would chose the former.
Bluepillers are slaves but the slave life is pretty neato if you ask me considering the level of mental comfort

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Please don't lose hope my comrade . The world is old but vast . Maybe saves some money and go travel . Please just don't rope okay.
they should add a "deep appreciation and thankyou" response

Vlad

100% Pure
I can show u something if you'd like but you wont find most of it on spotify.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
sure man whatever it is bring it to me

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
S
KhhvForEternity said:
Show us.