I've grown so tired, and so frustrated.

Anesthetic

Mod
Tired of the OCD, tired of the schizophrenia spectrum disorder, tired of the panic attacks, tired of the agoraphobia, tired of the social anxiety. But maybe even more tiring, is the bullshit psychiatrist who's medications DON'T FRIGGEN WORK! And tired of the therapist pretending that asking me questions and sympathizing with me is somehow helping my hellish illnesses.

Tired of the "alternative" treatment programs online, that promise they can help me, if only i give them my damn credit card number...

Is this whole world one giant god damned scam? Sure seems that way to me.

Also tired of women saying they "acknowledge" my struggle with inceldom. BITCH...i'm 31 years old and not a single one of you useless scumbags has EVER even given me a hug or held my hand for Christs sake...Take your "acknowledgement" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Go to hell! Oh, and take your fake ass sympathy with you, please...do us all a favor and just fuck off already, okay?

OysterSauce

A Hidden Apathycel with an Account Error
How long have you been taking the medication? I was prescribed Risperidone, it didn't seem to work at first but I didn't stop taking it and it started working after a few months.

Anesthetic

Mod
How long have you been taking the medication? I was prescribed Risperidone, it didn't seem to work at first but I didn't stop taking it and it started working after a few months.
I've been on medications for years. None of them really help. I just go from one to the next every few months, same end result, nothingness.

Anesthetic

Mod
It doesn't get much worse than schizophrenia, I wouldn't recommend stopping your meds like I have, mine was just for depression, man schizophrenia is no joke.
Yeah it's a wide awake nighmare tbh, i sometimes resort to punching my skull out of the sheer frustration of not being able to escape the hell i'm in. I wouldn't wish this condition on ANYONE, not even the femoids i hate so very much.

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
chinlessogre said:
It doesn't get much worse than schizophrenia, I wouldn't recommend stopping your meds like I have, mine was just for depression, man schizophrenia is no joke.
Yeah it's a wide awake nighmare tbh, i sometimes resort to punching my skull out of the sheer frustration of not being able to escape the hell i'm in. I wouldn't wish this condition on ANYONE, not even the femoids i hate so very much.
Utterly ruthless what your going through

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
I dont know if you believe in "evil", "evil spirits" or "demons" but your situation sounds like youre tormented by these negative forces. Youre not really mentally ill, youre under demonic opression.

Physical medicine wont help against these bastards. Ill suggest you to research about fasting and how to win the battle and force them out of your body forever and set you free.

Help for Delieverance
> First talk to God and pray for forgiveness of your sins and forgive all the people who have hurt you. And pray :
>
> I'll equip the armor of God as mentioned in Ephesians 6:10: with the belt of truth, with the breastplate of justice, with the boots of the gospel, with the helmet of salvation, I take the shield of faith and the sword of the Holy Spirit And pray for all saints and sisters and brothers in Yeshua. Amen.
> I bind the spirits of suіcіde and depression and death, fear, sexual perversion, fornication, self-pity, melancholy, egoism, disobedience, disbelief, ignorance, lie, fraud, hatred, manipulation, witchcraft, alcoholism, drug addiction, etc... Etc.... in the name of Yeshua ... ..
> I free myself from the spirits of suіcіde and depression and death, fear, sexual perversion, whoring, self-pity, melancholy, egoism, disobedience, disbelief, ignorance, lies, deception, hatred, manipulation, witchcraft, alcoholism, drug addiction, etc... Etc.... In the name of Yeshua , and all these Spirits will go away now in Yeshuas Name, go away where Yeshua wants you to go in the name of Yeshua and never return. To all Demons, Fallen Angels and Satan... I command every one of you to go now, and never return in the name of Yeshua . God is my Lord and Yeshua died for my sins and was risen, and there is no condemnation for those who are in Yeshua.
> Thank and praise God.
Read Isaiah 59,19 and Lukas 10,19 and Ephesians 1,18-22 and Matthew 28,19-20 and Philippians 4,13 and 2.Chronicle 14,10 and James 4,7
And 2.Timoty 1,7 and Isaiah 41,10 and Joshua 1,9 Romans 8,1 and Deuteronomy 33,25-27 and Matthew 18,18-20 and Psalm 18,29-33 and Psalm 118, 14-18 and John 14,1

Attachments

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
Tired of the OCD, tired of the schizophrenia spectrum disorder, tired of the panic attacks, tired of the agoraphobia, tired of the social anxiety. But maybe even more tiring, is the bullshit psychiatrist who's medications DON'T FRIGGEN WORK! And tired of the therapist pretending that asking me questions and sympathizing with me is somehow helping my hellish illnesses.

Tired of the "alternative" treatment programs online, that promise they can help me, if only i give them my damn credit card number...

Also tired of women saying they "acknowledge" my struggle with inceldom. BITCH...i'm 31 years old and not a single one of you useless scumbags has EVER even given me a hug or held my hand for Christs sake...Take your "acknowledgement" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Go to hell! Oh, and take your fake ass sympathy with you, please...do us all a favor and just fuck off already, okay?

View attachment 7880
I know what you mean when it comes to “help” and “sympathy”. The shrinks give you retаrded bluepilled platitudes or shitty medication whose side effects make you wanna stop existing (wouldn’t advise quitting if it’s schizophrenia tho). And no one really seems to have any true empathy, it’s just fake bluepilled platitudes and quasi acknowledgement of your problems.

OysterSauce

A Hidden Apathycel with an Account Error
Schizophrenia sucks. Psychosis isn't even the worst part of it. The worst part are the symptoms medications can't cure, like avolition. I can't even work because of it. I have no motivation or energy to do much of anything. I'm afraid I might become catatonic some day, a complete vegetable.

Last edited:

AdamKadmon

Seventh Plague

View attachment 7880
I have high anxiety so i feel like im being watched constantly and hear voices when no ones around

FatCel

FatCel

Do you think he haven't tried already ? Give me a break with this blue pilled ѕhit some people are simply doomed to fail from the beginning
So the game was rigged from the start?
Take the doom pill boyo was over from the start

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Take the Spiritual Pill and ackknowledge you have a problem with evil spirits fuсking with you

parker3000

Incels.Net Junior
parker3000 said:
You either start doing something to change any of your problems or you stay there forever. Is there any way we can help?
Do you think he haven't tried already ? Give me a break with this blue pilled ѕhit some people are simply doomed to fail from the beginning
Yeah maybe he was born with health issues but hes 31 years old. I dont know what hes been doing in all that time to be suffering and complaining here