It's over for princels

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
Imagine being a literal royalty and still afraid of getting mogged by random subjects who can cuck you any time of the day.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
True. I also notice the prince has a chadly chin. I think its not enough to have chad bone structure, but also have an overall facial vibe of a certain thing as well.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
lordoftheincels said:
True. I also notice the prince has a chadly chin. I think its not enough to have chad bone structure, but also have an overall facial vibe of a certain thing as well.
Prominent chin is only a part of the proper bone structure.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
True. I also notice the prince has a chadly chin. I think its not enough to have chad bone structure, but also have an overall facial vibe of a certain thing as well.
Prominent chin is only a part of the proper bone structure.
jews get laid the most and they have big noses. Also, I think having sloped forehead hurts incels chances more than it helps them. I do think having a tiny neck does not help them get laid though. Looking like ET in general does not help, though I wouldnt really classify the prince as really looking like a gay alien lol
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
lordoftheincels said:
jews get laid the most and they have big noses. Also, I think having sloped forehead hurts incels chances more than it helps them. I do think having a tiny neck does not help them get laid though. Looking like ET in general does not help, though I wouldnt really classify the prince as really looking like a gay alien lol
Still for him hair was crucial in frauding the back of the head shape.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
lordoftheincels said:
The back of his head looks fine and not deformed like et lol
Cope, it's the same as in the gay alien skull illustration.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
lordoftheincels said:
His head shape is a mix of the two and also neither.
But for the norwood reaper, he would have completely gotten away with it. Pics related. He's already receding here, but the problem is occiput.

 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
I dont think women are really attracted to flat occiputs that much. I think the problem with the gay aliens occiput is it is on a rigid 40 degree angle and doesnt really merge on a curve, to the top of the neck. not to mention the top of its head looks deformed like et or something lol.
 
Top