{it's over} coworker who I liked had a boyfriend the whole time

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
The girl who I liked and casually flirted with at work had a boyfriend the entire time I was talking to her. Jfl at females in general and how they lead me on for their own entertainment. Why did she show me those pictures of her and all of that if she had a boyfriend? That's not only bad for her cuck boyfriend (who is the temporary dad of a daughter that's not even his) but for me as well. Today on IG she uploaded a picture to her story that said "my loves" and in the picture were her boyfriend (who heightmogs, facemogs, lifemogs me) and the little girl. Below the two pictured, there was the date January 19, 2019. That was a month before I even met her.

Here I was, gymmaxxing and trying to just be confident brO. Now I know it's over. Well it never really began anyway, so it's no big loss. Now I know while I was here posting about her, she was sucking his cock and sitting on his face and giving him all the love in the world. It's not like she was some prime JB. She had so much Chad dick in her already. She lost her virginity at 14. It's ovER.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
The girl who I liked and casually flirted with at work had a boyfriend the entire time I was talking to her. Jfl at females in general and how they lead me on for their own entertainment. Why did she show me those pictures of her and all of that if she had a boyfriend? That's not only bad for her cuck boyfriend (who is the temporary dad of a daughter that's not even his) but for me as well. Today on IG she uploaded a picture to her story that said "my loves" and in the picture were her boyfriend (who heightmogs, facemogs, lifemogs me) and the little girl. Below the two pictured, there was the date January 19, 2019. That was a month before I even met her.

Here I was, gymmaxxing and trying to just be confident brO. Now I know it's over. Well it never really began anyway, so it's no big loss. Now I know while I was here posting about her, she was sucking his cock and sitting on his face and giving him all the love in the world. It's not like she was some prime JB. She had so much Chad dick in her already. She lost her virginity at 14. It's ovER.
Lesson learned I take it?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I'm going to make a fake Instagram of a gigachad and see if she sexts with him
You are likely to fail because it takes much time and some effort to fake a realistic social media account. I myself never bothered trying though.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
As expected
Congrats tbh.

Btw read the comments there, JFL @ personality detector meme. "Wahmanz can read toxic purseonality and muh soggy knee on your face sweaty, just improve yourself". Another reminder from ITcels that "personality"=face.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
BrettyBoy said:
That sucks, man. By the way, this post got featured on CuckTears (IncelTears)
As expected
I have been featured on CuckTears a few times myself. I’m not sure if advertising is allowed on this forum so all I will say is that it was on a different incel forum where my posts were screen shotted and featured on CuckTears

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I don't even view CuckTears as being even human, so I don't even care what they have to say. It's like why would I care about the opinions of the communists of china. Even those cliquey blond narcissist bullies have more valid opinions than them. At least a bully would be honest to an incel and say they are ugly. Why would I care about the opinion of an insect or bug.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
I don't even view CuckTears as being even human, so I don't even care what they have to say. It's like why would I care about the opinions of the communists of china. Even those cliquey blond narcissist bullies have more valid opinions than them. At least a bully would be honest to an incel and say they are ugly. Why would I care about the opinion of an insect or bug.
CuckTears are low iq.

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

Sorry but what did you expect? Nearly every woman has sex amazingly easy

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
DarthZaza said:
Hopefuel, IMO. If women can have easy sex, that karma may eventually come back to us. If poor black slaves could grow up to become rich black athletes, and lazy blacks on welfare, maybe 40 years from now true SJWs will create a utopia for incels. 40 years from now "female privilege" may be actually taken seriously as a meme.

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
DarthZaza said:
Hopefuel, IMO. If women can have easy sex, that karma may eventually come back to us. If poor black slaves could grow up to become rich black athletes, and lazy blacks on welfare, maybe 40 years from now true SJWs will create a utopia for incels. 40 years from now "female privilege" may be actually taken seriously as a meme.
I hope so my friend

Kidbuen

Incels.Net Junior
It happened to me. She will only came to me when there's is no one to talk to. But when we are in a group of people
She will act like disgusted not verbally but with expression on her face.