It's crazy how just ONE THING wrong with a man can render him incel.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
My coworker for example has only one thing wrong with him and it's enough for him to not get dates or even make friends with women. He has everything else. He would be a high tier norman otherwise.

I myself have many things wrong physically keeping me from dating, but what I'm getting less and less amazed at is how many guys have just one flaw with their appearance or voice and it makes dating or even befriending anyone a living fucking hell.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
My coworker for example has only one thing wrong with him and it's enough for him to not get dates or even make friends with women. He has everything else. He would be a high tier norman otherwise.

I myself have many things wrong physically keeping me from dating, but what I'm getting less and less amazed at is how many guys have just one flaw with their appearance or voice and it makes dating or even befriending anyone a living fuсking hell.
Yea and then they decide to completely break a man by rejecting them and isolating him until he develops horrible mental issues like anxiety and depression... then blame and ridicule men when they go Ellіot Rodger because they can’t take the loneliness anymore