It seems Jordan Peterson's daughter has become a drug addicted and abandoned her husband.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Jordan Peterson's daughter has become even more messed up shows that almost everything is wrong with the society and its not the parents fault, to be fair to her Jordan Peterson is also ironically a drug addict. Kek, I wouldn't be shocked if a sex tape of her shows up.

The only thing that he was right was this :

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Be easy on Jordan. I might actually go to see him as a client. I'm serious.

His daughter is messed up, his wife has severe cancer. He was taking a benzodiazipine for anxiety dealing with all of this ѕhit.. Wouldn't you? I'd be fuсking LOADED every night knowing everything he knows about the world and having my wife sick like that and my daughter all messed up.

Seriously cut him some slack and go easy. I cant IMAGINE being a dad in todays world. He is our ally

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
He seems rational and understanding, I just want to know why she posted that photo of herself, she looks like she has been eating butt, big booty and it squisheded her.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Hidden said:
Landoffrowns said:
He is our ally
Proof ?
I can't stand this bald brainless piece of ѕhit. I hope he gets divorceraped so he shut his stinky mouth and stop talking ѕhit on the radio.
Peterson seems to understand the chords that move this society, and his ideas are full redpilled and traditionalists, so they are in our favour.

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
Jordan Peterson should acknowledge that God is dead, and we have killed him.

The idea of God is obsolete and no longer keeps people under control.

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Jordan Peterson should acknowledge that God is dead, and we have killed him.

The idea of God is obsolete and no longer keeps people under control.
God never did keep people under control man. Even if you believe the bible hook, line, and sinker, what kind of guy would send HIS SON to die to try to keep people under check dude? Think about it. Humans are low level dumb apes, even if you are a Christian. Chrisitians believe that God made man LOOK like himself, but man is nothing like God. Man is a pack of wild animals, was then, was before, is now, will always be. Humans will create their own extinction.