it is unpleasant to be in society being incel

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
because of *, my life is shit, I feel uncomfortable in a society where couples walk, because of burnout, I am depressed for months and do not leave the house

how can you feel good psychologically when you are intcel?

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
I also feel the same way. It's difficult to look at couples. You cope by moving, exercising in your own home. Find a hobby. Remember your childhood and what you always enjoy, video games, sports, whatever.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
You're in the early stages of the blackpill. The so-called angry phase. We've all been there. With time you'll become desensitized because you finally realize that you will never have what they have. Indifference and apathy are the penultimate stages. The Godpill or the Philosophypill come next.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
because of *, my life is shit, I feel uncomfortable in a society where couples walk, because of burnout, I am depressed for months and do not leave the house

how can you feel good psychologically when you are intcel?
I avoid a lot of social things. When I am by myself, I don't think about how the world sees me. Even maybe build up my self-confidence a little. But when I go out, I recognize how people are repelled by me and it hits me. If I were to go as far as asking a woman out, it would hit me fully. Even just showing interest and the cold, guarded way they react to me, really depresses me. I hate that I always need to retreat to recover from social activity.

Copecel2521

Incels.Net Junior
You're in the early stages of the blackpill. The so-called angry phase. We've all been there. With time you'll become desensitized because you finally realize that you will never have what they have. Indifference and apathy are the penultimate stages. The Godpill or the Philosophypill come next.
Wtf is the Godpill?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
wizardcel said:
Wtf is the Godpill?
I probably would have committed suіcіde if not for my faith. Not that I am happy, but I am more hopeful and following my spiritual convictions has resulted in a higher level of comfort that I would have had following my own self-destructive tendencies. Most days my depression is at a 1 or a 2 (on a scale of 10). Negative social interactions can bring it up significantly. My workplace is hit and miss, but mostly it is positive. But the days when the whispering becomes more apparent, it probably goes up to 4 or 5. Most of my youth and young adult life was at a 9. I would consider a depression that hits 10 and stays there always results in a suіcіde attempt as that degree of depression is essentially torture. My whole life revolves around mental health maintenance and social interaction although can bring it down, it more often than not makes it worse. I have tried church and it is mostly a negative. Christians are regular people who don't see me any different that those in the real world.