it is just an idea but I would like to share with you.

aex

Incels.Net Novice
Hi guys,

I have seee several users getting banned becuase actually they are girls/women.

Why do not create a specific room where they can post threads and ask questions?

Several time I would like to read their stupid opinion or answers.

What do you think?

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Hi guys,

Why do not create a specific room where they can post threads and ask questions?

What do you think?
This is an INCEL Website I have come here because its meant to be a space for us not for femoids so stop with this ѕhit.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Hi guys,

What do you think?
Women are already the privileged gender: its easier for them to get a job, its easier for them to get help when they are in trouble, its easier for them to get sex, its easier for them to win in the courts, etc and that is NOT fair....

So, there must a balance: this site its the ONLY site in the entire world where women are NOT the privileged gender...so we will NEVER going to make a women only area in this site...

UnDinkstered

The Christian Crusader
aex said:
Hi guys,

What do you think?
Women are already the privileged gender: its easier for them to get a job, its easier for them to get help when they are in trouble, its easier for them to get sex, its easier for them to win in the courts, etc and thatsis NOT fair....

So, there must a balance: this site its the ONLY site in the entire world where women are NOT the privileged gender...so we will NEVER going to make a women only area in this site...
That is right, this is the only site where all odds are against them, and hopefully, it ain't gonna change. Besides, this doesn't even destroy their lives like ours already are.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Probably a troll, but I would prefer no females on this forum. This is an incel forum after all and female users are just causing pointless strife, just like they do in real life... but the admin has decided to allow females and he probably had some good reason for it so I won't question it. And since the admin has decided to allow females here, I must say for the sake of justice that female users shouldn't be banned just for being females or participating actively in threads, unless they clearly troll or gather orbiters or something like that.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Hi guys,

What do you think?
They already have a place they can post IF they follow the rules. The problem is for them, they rarely follow the rules. An example of a female member following the rules would be @Kalex0 ... i don't always agree with her posts, but she follows the rules and minds her own business. Thus i leave her alone.

If you see femoids getting banned, there's usually a REASON for it. It would seem 90% of them cannot follow basic forum rules.

Also i would remind you that you're on INCELS.NET ...this is OUR safe space, not theirs. The entire internet is their safe space, and you have the nerve to complain that we have our tiny little corner of the web? Wow...

Defy

Mentalcel
They have a femcel reddit where us men are not allowed. If it bothers them that they get banned then they should head there. Personally I don't have a problem if they're here if they follow the rules. It's not my website I don't get to call the shots. I'm aware some get banned for pming members. Think of it this way, the mod team are trying to protect us from ourselves and from them. They don't want us orbiting them for obvious reasons.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Hehehe i have a better idea, let's turn this site into a Hookup site for unstable people hehehe i mean, is just an idea. Women will be here they will receive their validation and men will orbit, and everyone happy. We already have women here hehehe

There shouldn't be women here, and the bp section must disappear is an insult to the real incels.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Hehehe i have a better idea, let's turn this site into a Hookup site for unstable people hehehe i mean, is just an idea. Women will be here they will receive their validation and men will orbit, and everyone happy. We already have women here hehehe

There shouldn't be women here, and the bp section must disappear is an insult to the real incels.
Not in my case. In fact i have privacy setup to where only blackpilled or redpilled men can contact me in PM's...Femoids aren't allowed.

And why did you give me a chad reaction when I'm a 31 year old virgin who doesn't speak to femoids in PM's? Save the chad reactions for orbiters, I'm not one.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:

Not in my case. In fact i have privacy setup to where only blackpilled or redpilled men can contact me in PM's...Femoids aren't allowed.

And why did you give me a chad reaction when I'm a 31 year old virgin who doesn't speak to femoids in PM's? Save the chad reactions for orbiters, I'm not one.
-Proceeds to randomly and unnecessary bring the username of a girl in a ѕhit thread.
-Talk about the privacy settings like is something good... when is actually something suspicious.

I'm not accusing you of nothing. But maaaaybe someone with high perception in a third party perspective would think that you are orbiting.

Just an observation.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Amiya said:

-Proceeds to randomly and unnecessary bring the username of a girl in a ѕhit thread.
-Talk about the privacy settings like is something good... when is actually something suspicious.

I'm not accusing you of nothing. But maaaaybe someone with high perception in a third party perspective would think that you are orbiting.

Just an observation.
Then that person would be a reject. I used Kalex0 as a reference for how femoids should behave if they don't want to get banned. Perhaps you're seeing connections that don't exist. If that's the case, then that's on you, not me.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Panther said:

Just an observation.
Then that person would be a reject. I used Kalex0 as a reference for how femoids should behave if they don't want to get banned. Perhaps you're seeing connections that don't exist. If that's the case, then that's on you, not me.
There shouldn't even exist a "reference" in the first place.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Amiya said:

Just an observation.
I've tried to keep you happy Mr. Amiya...i cleaned up the bluepill section for you when you came back, but i see you're still unhappy. The truth is you don't like it here. There's nothing we as a staff can do that will change the way you feel about the way we operate things here, and that's unfortunate. Also, i will reference whoever i want, whenever i want, for any reason i deem necessary. Your approval is no longer sought after by me.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Panther said:
I've tried to keep you happy Mr. Amiya...i cleaned up the bluepill section for you when you came back, but i see you're still unhappy. The truth is you don't like it here. There's nothing we as a staff can do that will change the way you feel about the way we operate things here, and that's unfortunate. Also, i will reference whoever i want, whenever i want, for any reason i deem necessary. Your approval is no longer sought after by me.
K.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I personally do not mind them coming on here as long as they respect the rules. I did noticed that some of them get banned for no reason whatsoever, even though they respected the rules and got insulted loads of times and they never insulted back. These kind of events makes us the monsters they think we are. We are just proving them right by acting like dickheads to girls who absolutely respected all the rules and said nothing wrong.
But they already have their safe spaces on reddit, while we do not, so giving them even more privilige is indeed a stupid idea.