it fuсking over in my soul

Sasaki

Catharsis
I most often just get dreams where I feel jealousy due to seeing Oneitis speak to others, or stuff related to her Gender Dysphoria recently too.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
I most often just get dreams where I feel jealousy due to seeing Oneitis speak to others, or stuff related to her Gender Dysphoria recently too.
damn bro in some ways I wish I had your oneitis emotional capacity. At least its something to make you feel warm inside. I'm hollow as fuck, the yearning heart too much so I took drugs but now I realise how important that yearning was to keep me going

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
I had a weird dream where I was a groovy black guy from the 70s and I was banging ugly goth girls
I usually don't have very clear memories of my dreams and I don't have dreams very often. But one recurring dream I've had goes like this: I see familiar people who slowly turn into completely different people as the dream progresses, then I try to run away from dinosaurs/tigers/seagulls who are in my home for some reason, keep stumbling while I'm trying to escape, then at the end of the dream I suddenly find myself in a car speeding off a cliff and wake up. Sometimes I also dream of websites I use a lot, including this one. Some of my more strange dreams also involve sex with teenage boys, and I feel disturbed, dirty and guilty whenever I wake up after them.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
I had a weird dream where I was a groovy black guy from the 70s and I was banging ugly goth girls
I usually don't have very clear memories of my dreams and I don't have dreams very often. But one recurring dream I've had goes like this: I see familiar people who slowly turn into completely different people as the dream progresses, then I try to run away from dinosaurs/tigers/seagulls who are in my home for some reason, keep stumbling while I'm trying to escape, then at the end of the dream I suddenly find myself in a car speeding off a cliff and wake up. Sometimes I also dream of websites I use a lot, including this one. Some of my more strange dreams also involve sex with teenage boys, and I feel disturbed, dirty and guilty whenever I wake up after them.
our dreams are as fucked up as our lives..

GeneralDoughboy

Incels.Net Novice
I had a weird ass dream like two nights ago where I was hunting down a serіal kіller that looked like 1971 Willy Wonka, and he killed two of my family members and he was about to kill my brother, until I stabbed him in the eye with a piece of glass. What wasn’t weird though was that he was bleeding, but his face sunk like a Barbie doll’s head when I stabbed his eye. I slit his throat, but no blood, and the entire time the killer was screaming.

Last edited:

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
The last time I had a good dream was in September, I was going on a date with a girl in my class during a hot summers day. Then I woke up and felt miserable.

Since then I’ve been having dreams of my past bullies, I can’t escape reality even in my dreams, brutal. I’m rotting from the inside out.