Is Tulsi Our Girl?

Kongabi

Incels.Net Junior
Is Tulsi our girl?

Let me explain, first I’ll go over her politics and then her sex appeal. I just need to get this off my chest. I think she could help us out a lot...

Politics:

• Publicly called Hillary Clinton the “embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot”
  • Is notoriously known as “Mommy Tulsi” because 4chan right wingers
  • Past filled with Anti-gay activism and was raised by an extreme right winger who influenced past views
  • President Trump defended her after Hillary’s attacks and I trust his judgement
  • Well liked by Trump and fellow supporters and despised by her own “Democratic party”
  • Possibly planning to attack the democratic party from the inside. This has been speculated for awhile now

Hotness:

• Undoubtedly a MILF
  • 8.5/10 IMO (possibly higher)
  • Fit body
  • Pictures below speak for itself
  • Surprisingly no open wh*re behavior
Not advocating whatsoever for her to be politically in power. That would be fuсking stupid, women can’t lead or win. But she’s useful to take down the SJWs that constantly mock and agitate us.

Women are the root of all evil, so we shouldn’t give them validation. But, she can be extremely helpful. I’m ashamed to admit this but she’s the only femoids I’m attracted to after avoiding them at all costs. I’m trying to resist but god is it hard.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far. What’s your opinion on her?

NOTE: Don’t extreme simp for her ever. We need to avoid worshipping at all costs. Plus it will fuel her ego and we can’t let that happen.D08A8037-4D8B-4EB9-8730-D28320F44D6D.jpeg

Attachments

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
I believe that Tulsi was the best and only possible candidate besides Trump to run USA. Ironically the POC female candidate doesn't register on the radar of the horde of fаggots preaching muh DIVERSITY and worshiping muh FOIDS. Lol, amirte? My, my. As if the case was never about minorities and women. But what it can be then? The mystery, the mystery...

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Tulsi is clearly not dumb, I agree with many of her policies and statements, and of course I've fapped to her, but I was unable to bring myself to endorse a woman running for office. . I'm far from the most uncompromising misogynist, but I can't stand the idea of a female officeholder, so I do my best to ignore them, no matter what their policies are.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
Tulsi is clearly not dumb, I agree with many of her policies and statements, and of course I've fapped to her, but I was unable to bring myself to endorse a woman running for office. . I'm far from the most uncompromising misogynist, but I can't stand the idea of a female officeholder, so I do my best to ignore them, no matter what their policies are.
Having one or two ladies in office might be ok, provided that they set a good example for other women, act feminine, and show up on cooking shows to prepare their favorite recipes in front of a live audience. They wouldn't be actual office holders, more like honorary office holders in title only.

Kongabi

Incels.Net Junior
I believe that Tulsi was the best and only possible candidate besides Trump to run USA. Ironically the POC female candidate doesn't register on the radar of the horde of fаggots preaching muh DIVERSITY and worshiping muh FOIDS. Lol, amirte? My, my. As if the case was never about minorities and women. But what it can be then? The mystery, the mystery...

Yeah the Democratic Party fuсking hates her. Because she called out her own party lmfao. They even sent her a threatening email about her career being ruined after she refused to endorse Hilary Clinton. The Clintons might kill her off honestly .....

Kongabi

Incels.Net Junior
OysterSauce said:
Having one or two ladies in office might be ok, provided that they set a good example for other women, act feminine, and show up on cooking shows to prepare their favorite recipes in front of a live audience. They wouldn't be actual office holders, more like honorary office holders in title only.
That sounds like a good idea. Maybe women will finally act right then.... Nahh it’s impossible for them to not act like degenerates

Kongabi

Incels.Net Junior
Exactly how I feel. She’s smart for a woman. But let’s be real, women can’t lead as well as men. And that’s just the facts. But yeah I agree she’s hot as fuck lol