is this where i get called a wh*re?

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
i had my first kiss and relationship at 16. i know it sounds reasonable, but i grew up watching my friends get all the admiration while i was on the sidelines. i've never felt attractive and refused to believe that anyone could love me. my ex gave me that hope then completely shattered it. i'm saying that i know what it's like to base your self worth off of a female's attention, but they're never to blame.

while the "creepy misogynistic" incel stereotype doesn't cover 100% of you, it's definitely a reoccurring theme. in your own words: exceptions don't disprove patterns. the way some of you speak about women is nauseating, as if their only function is to give you sex. i come from the middle east, where most married men i see are nowhere near the male beauty standard. you know what they all have in common? they don't call their wives foids or get upset at them for not spreading their legs for their on demand. if you wanna get girls, start by not making your lack of physical beauty or charm a part of your identity. i know you hear it a lot, that your personality plays a huge part. but seriously, i'm surrounded by what y'all would refer to as "incel looking men" and i've found myself drawn to them because of their intelligence and kindness, no matter what they looked like. the self pity won't get you anywhere. again, start by not calling girls "foids."
Go take your life, you fuсking rotten wh*re. Bitches like you really piss me the fuck off and you still won't fuсking learn.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Lordgoro said:
So MANY foid trolls, its crazy
They are everywhere.
I feel like these foids' accounts should be deleted as soon as they register as female, they literally add to nothing here but ragefuel and much more problems of their own.
One of them already implied the existence of a female discord group with the sole purpose of making fun of this forum and incels in general. They add nothing, are pure ragefuel, and i don't have fun dealing with them. We should leave only the 2 or 3 based ones and ban all the wh*res.

MostHatedCel

MostHatedCel said:
Amiya said:
They are everywhere.
I feel like these foids' accounts should be deleted as soon as they register as female, they literally add to nothing here but ragefuel and much more problems of their own.
One of them already implied the existence of a female discord group with the sole purpose of making fun of this forum and incels in general. They add nothing, are pure ragefuel, and i don't have fun dealing with them. We should leave only the 2 or 3 based ones and ban all the wh*res.
If i was a mod on here, you know i'd leave CursedPimple and Slaugh and do a swift cleanup on the filthy trash seen on here and delete their threads just not to give them clout.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
MostHatedCel said:
If i was a mod on here, you know i'd leave CursedPimple and Slaugh and do a swift cleanup on the filthy trash seen on here and delete their threads just not to give them clout.
For me is Kalex, Cursed and Sluagh or whatever, one already roped and the other two barely post here. The rest should just disappear.

MostHatedCel

MostHatedCel said:
Amiya said:
For me is Kalex, Cursed and Sluagh or whatever, one already roped and the other two barely post here. The rest should just disappear.
If it was a based female who roped, then i atleast give my condolences. That's very very rare for these females considering they're just all rotten scum like the rest of this world.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
MostHatedCel said:
If it was a based female who roped, then i atleast give my condolences. That's very very rare for these females considering they're just all rotten scum like the rest of this world.
Well, Cursed stopped coming here, and she was very angry the last few times she posted on here. I hope she didn't do anything stupid tho i don't know if she roped, but i hope she is ok.

MostHatedCel

MostHatedCel said:
Amiya said:
Well, Cursed stopped coming here, and she was very angry the last few times she posted on here. I hope she didn't do anything stupid tho i don't know if she roped, but i hope she is ok.
Shame, atleast she knew this society is scum and didn't stand with the other dumbasses in her gender.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
MostHatedCel said:
Shame, atleast she knew this society is scum and didn't stand with the other dumbasses in her gender.
These new girls that are coming tho... They are starting to become a real problem.

MostHatedCel

MostHatedCel said:
Amiya said:
These new girls that are coming tho... They are starting to become a real problem.
And in turn, they're also infuriating me because i come here to get away from all of that bullshit and not have that garbage all up in my face. This is my safe place from not going insane from these normies continually pushing my buttons as a mob.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
MostHatedCel said:
And in turn, they're also infuriating me because i come here to get away from all of that bullshit and not have that garbage all up in my face. This is my safe place from not going insane from these normies continually pushing my buttons as a mob.
My reason for coming here was for discussion. But that go to ѕhit the moment i saw the existence of the blue pill section. There are not even "constructive opposition" discussions here. The women who makes threads talk about irrelevant garbage, repeated stuff, and trying to gather orbiters or seeking attention. Pretty sad honestly, i will still be here trying to put info and promoting discussion but i don't know...

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
MostHatedCel said:
You can clearly see that girls avoid my threads like the plague.