is this where i get called a wh*re?

sugagloss

Incels.Net Junior
i had my first kiss and relationship at 16. i know it sounds reasonable, but i grew up watching my friends get all the admiration while i was on the sidelines. i've never felt attractive and refused to believe that anyone could love me. my ex gave me that hope then completely shattered it. i'm saying that i know what it's like to base your self worth off of a female's attention, but they're never to blame.

while the "creepy misogynistic" incel stereotype doesn't cover 100% of you, it's definitely a reoccurring theme. in your own words: exceptions don't disprove patterns. the way some of you speak about women is nauseating, as if their only function is to give you sex. i come from the middle east, where most married men i see are nowhere near the male beauty standard. you know what they all have in common? they don't call their wives foids or get upset at them for not spreading their legs for their on demand. if you wanna get girls, start by not making your lack of physical beauty or charm a part of your identity. i know you hear it a lot, that your personality plays a huge part. but seriously, i'm surrounded by what y'all would refer to as "incel looking men" and i've found myself drawn to them because of their intelligence and kindness, no matter what they looked like. the self pity won't get you anywhere. again, start by not calling girls "foids."

Czechcel

Incels.Net Novice
i had my first kiss and relationship at 16. i know it sounds reasonable, but i grew up watching my friends get all the admiration while i was on the sidelines. i've never felt attractive and refused to believe that anyone could love me. my ex gave me that hope then completely shattered it. i'm saying that i know what it's like to base your self worth off of a female's attention, but they're never to blame.

while the "creepy misogynistic" incel stereotype doesn't cover 100% of you, it's definitely a reoccurring theme. in your own words: exceptions don't disprove patterns. the way some of you speak about women is nauseating, as if their only function is to give you sex. i come from the middle east, where most married men i see are nowhere near the male beauty standard. you know what they all have in common? they don't call their wives foids or get upset at them for not spreading their legs for their on demand. if you wanna get girls, start by not making your lack of physical beauty or charm a part of your identity. i know you hear it a lot, that your personality plays a huge part. but seriously, i'm surrounded by what y'all would refer to as "incel looking men" and i've found myself drawn to them because of their intelligence and kindness, no matter what they looked like. the self pity won't get you anywhere. again, start by not calling girls "foids."
You cannot possibly know what it's like to be in our shoes so gtfo.

Sad Mudcrab

Crustacean Member
"Ugly men can get a girl" CHECK
"Y'all" CHECK
"I also had issues with love *teehee" CHECK
"Personality matters!" CHECK
"Don't call us foids" CHECK

Yep, it's "stupid wh*re giving advice" time!

Odimm

Incels.Net Master
Her ex was probably young Chad who fucked her for free and then left. Once again a woman is ruined because of looks obsession and shallow as a puddle partner selection. Never ending story.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER

Standard of how women are treated and allowed to act are a bit different in the middle east, buddy.