Is this scripted?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
As an empath, I can read her every emotion. I dont think she is faking it moreso than not, I think she gets off to the power of it, women like to feel powerful, I think her being able to utterly dominate him makes her sexually aroused, as well as the maternal instinct. Plus hes not really that ugly. Plus he isn't dumb like down syndrome people, he seems like a smart normie. I think she does cheat on him with chad in order to satisfy her feminine desire to be dominated.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Anyway, this gives hope to incels, all we got to do, is make 100k and then we get a hot girlfriend. Easier said than done of course. Hot girlfriend, not landwhale.

I'd walk through 100 yards of broken glass to have a hot empath girlfriend like that

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
this video has made me realize im not cool with laying down and rotting. This video made me realize i need a girlfriend more than anything else in the world

if n. tesla encountered this woman...he would no longer be an asexual

if i had a strong, feminine girlfriend like her IRL i'd be in heaven

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
this video has made me realize im not cool with laying down and rotting. This video made me realize i need a girlfriend more than anything else in the world
Well at least the video served some purpose then, in this case to act as a motivator for you. LDAR is a very nihilistic and destructive way of life.
I've spent some years basically LDARing until the doctors upped the dosage to the right level and I became fit enough for medical rehabilitation.

DontWakeMe

Lounge member

This guy has a wife too. This is the only reason I managed to keep approaching after like 200 rejections. I'm still single though. I doubt there's enough non shallow women for us incels.

TheUnworthy

Lounge member

This guy has a wife too. This is the only reason I managed to keep approaching after like 200 rejections. I'm still single though. I doubt there's enough non shallow women for us incels.
He's rich actually.
And despite his tragic state, he's actually good-looking.