is this girl at work interested?

JakeSimmonds

Incels.Net Novice
this girl at work the bosses daughter lol, always pretends to fall over to get my attention and pokes me when she walks past. she also asked for my number and to hang out on two occasions, she also brought me a necklace and said she was looking for me in this footage of a concert I was at.

thoughts?

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
Don’t shit where you eat. She’s the bosses daughter? Enjoy the unemployment line and police when she inevitably rejects you and throws a false sexual assault allegation against you simply because she can and will immediately be believed in today’s gynocentric society where the female is always right, even in the face of zero evidence.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Dont be a pussy. Be a chad, if cant be chad, post about it here. If she is the bosses daughter, and she wants to marry you, it could be your ticket to riches and gold.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
shouldn't you be on tinder fuсking my non existent girlfriend and oneitis, chad?
You have to realize, that women are so flakey that even some Chads are unsure nowadays.
If I was a Chad or even a chadlite I'd be asking women out 24/7. When I was talking to that hot coworker of mine we somehow started talking about relationships and I said it's really hard to know when a girl likes me and she said that it isn't. I then said, "it's hard to know if a girl is flirting or just being friendly." And she said when she is unsure if a guy is being friendly or flirting with her she asks him. I then told her that obviously every guy would be flirting with her.

conlang

Incels.Net Junior
from what you've described, it does seem like she's into you - either as a friend, or as a potential romantic/sexual partner. you may as well play along for now, and see if the two of you could get closer. nothing will happen if you never do anything.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
shouldn't you be on tinder fuсking my non existent girlfriend and oneitis, chad?
You have to realize, that women are so flakey that even some Chads are unsure nowadays.
If I was a Chad or even a chadlite I'd be asking women out 24/7. When I was talking to that hot coworker of mine we somehow started talking about relationships and I said it's really hard to know when a girl likes me and she said that it isn't. I then said, "it's hard to know if a girl is flirting or just being friendly." And she said when she is unsure if a guy is being friendly or flirting with her she asks him. I then told her that obviously every guy would be flirting with her.
Man up and ask her something that obeys the rules, but is slightly romantic. Stop letting the tentacles of feminism ruin your life. Just ask her if she is interested in you at all and do it like Harold Green does on Red Green show, be as beta as possible, in order to minimize the chance of the bosses wrath.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
If you were a Chad or a Chadlite, you wouldn't have to. They would be asking you out all the time.

JakeSimmonds

Incels.Net Novice
Well good news is im not getting with her, cause she the bosses daughter, also she not my type physically, just asked this to see what everyone here thinks.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
JakeSimmonds said:
Well good news is im not getting with her, cause she the bosses daughter, also she not my type physically, just asked this to see what everyone here thinks.
Cope or you are a normie and need to get out of our board.

JakeSimmonds

Incels.Net Novice
not a normie bro, ill tell you that my thinking patterns are very unnormal even my mum says im weird.

I don't see how you can tell im normie from one post and a comment

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Man up and ask her something that obeys the rules, but is slightly romantic. Stop letting the tentacles of feminism ruin your life. Just ask her if she is interested in you at all and do it like Harold Green does on Red Green show, be as beta as possible, in order to minimize the chance of the bosses wrath.
Just PUAmax br0000000. If she was interested, he wouldn't have to do shit. Chasing=trying to force her into thinking that you are a bearable cope while Chad is away.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Just PUAmax br0000000. If she was interested, he wouldn't have to do ѕhit. Chasing=trying to force her into thinking that you are a bearable cope while Chad is away.
It doesn't sound like chasing. She flirted with him first. It's been years since a woman since a woman has ever did that to me IRL. Actually, a woman has never asked for my number, at most flirted with me many years (1 decade) ago. OP sounds like gigachad type, "girl is not his type" apparently, fakecel imo.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
OP sounds like gigachad type, "girl is not his type" apparently, fakecel imo.
Either this or he is delusional af, in both cases him posting here doesn't make sense.
I think feminism can cause a psychosis in males, I've made a lot of bad choices in my younger years, for instance feeling I was unworthy of a relationship even if a woman said I was cute to me. Now that my youth is gone I pretty much missed the boat and stuck in incel territory. Spreading awareness of the psychosis can cause younger males, such as JakeSimmonds, not to make the same idiotic mistakes as I have.

JakeSimmonds

Incels.Net Novice
This thread is hilarious one girl being interested doesnt meaning I'm 'gigachad' this is the first time in my 22 years of life. Let me explain why I'm incel.

Loner at high school
Never asked girl out
Only people who compliment looks are related to me and alot older
Wear glasses which makes men Less attractive gives of a nerdy vibe.
Teeth are apart and not together which looks weird.
Small amount of acne but it is going awY
I can just tell the incel life is for me you dont have to get rejected 500000 times to know that.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
JakeSimmonds said:
Loner at high school
Not stated why.
Never asked girl out
Volcel
Only people who compliment looks are related to me and alot older
Nothing special. And it's not even that bad, my mom told me I was unattractive.
Wear glasses which makes men Less attractive gives of a nerdy vibe.
Teeth are apart and not together which looks weird.
Small amount of acne but it is going awY
Contacts, braces, diet, maybe some cosmetic stuff. Fixable.
I can just tell the incel life is for me you dont have to get rejected 500000 times to know that.
Yes, but you mentioned you never tried and all your "problems" are fixable. And a girl was interested in you even though you, apparently voluntarily, cut yourself from opportunities to socialcirclemax and ask girls out and somehow you come here and claim inceldom. I'm afraid, it's over for you, even though you aren't incel.