Is this all of existence?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
My heart is dark and heavy. I had a moment of reflection today on life itself. I suddenly remembered that in the past, in highschool, I was in art class. I was bullied for being sissy and effeminate by a macho black man. A white girl flirted with me in that class, actually 3 white girls in that class flirted with me. But my autism was too strong. I kept having thoughts of not being worthy enough. Now look at me. All alone. I had a chance and I blew it. I can never forgive myself. So much for redpill. If they did end up going with the macho black man, I'm not even mad. It's all my fault anyway. I cannot forgive myself and my heart aches when I think about the immutability of the past. No matter how hard I try, I cannot correct the mistakes I made in the past. I ask for a second chance from women but it is too late. No second chances. I lost my youth and I don't have money. I would treat a woman with love but all I get is rejected. I want to be a human being and give love but not allowed.

Incels are not allowed to be human.

It feels like humanity is diseased. I put my foot down and said I would find that girl on facebook. But all I remembered is her first name. Browsing the facebook hordes...I could not find the woman I loved and cared about. Instead all I encounter are the hordes.

All I see is women appearing as demons. They take photographs at a 45 degree angle like a psychotic episode. It feels demented. They all have a narcissistic expression and doesn't feel genuine. They spam narcissistic autogynephillic pics over and over like its boring and repetitive. And they are always with the same repetitive guys over and over. Just repetitive run of the mill jocks into sports, or badboys. One woman even claimed she was property and proud of it. It's so sad actually. I never see them with interesting men. And what is with them spamming their babies all over their profiles? It just seems off and wrong somehow. Like imagine if you were a child, and your mother spammed your picture all over the internet. Would that feel right to you? No. And the manner they present it is more like "Look at me, hahaha, I have kids I'm a winner hahaha." Like they are proud to show their trophy kids to the world.

So I ask is this all existence is? The weird, the incels, the thinkers, regretting over a past they cannot fix or change. Is this all life is? To be born a repetitive and uninteresting jock, with bad aesthetics, to work like a slave. Or to be born a narcissist who fucks uninteresting jocks with bad aesthetics all day. Or to be born an incel regretting the past and fearing the future. I feel like I am not actually the same specie as anyone else.

Ravio

Niga cat
Finding her won't change, once as a kid i was in love with this grest animator, she was 3 years older than me, that seemed too much for me at the time, so i took her number tricking another girl but it took me too much time to send her a message, she was already engaged with this dude... i didn't even had to know her, i just had this feeling we should have been together but i was clearly wrong.
Also my mother used to keep my photo as a kid in one of those big album like a treasure, it was something personal that we used to share only between the closest family members, it wasn't something to share on a social network like some stupid selfie on vacation...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Ravio said:
Finding her won't change, once as a kid i was in love with this grest animator, she was 3 years older than me, that seemed too much for me at the time, so i took her number tricking another girl but it took me too much time to send her a message, she was already engaged with this dude... i didn't even had to know her, i just had this feeling we should have been together but i was clearly wrong.
I just ask for some closure is all. Since females are on tutorial mode she probably got hitched to someone else most likely. Sadly there is no way for me to change the past. If I did manage to escape incel those many years ago, I might have remained a blue-pilled norman living a meaningless life of ignorance.
Also my mother used to keep my photo as a kid in one of those big album like a treasure, it was something personal that we used to share only between the closest family members, it wasn't something to share on a social network like some stupid selfie on vacation...
Right. Its like modern women are like demonic or something. Raising kids on iphones and selfies...what a life. Kids aren't even raised on good cartoons or games anymore, they are raised on rap music, Fortnight and COD 200...

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Incels are the ultimate pain experiments. If an alien wanted to come to earth and have a firsthand look at pain, it would be transformed into an incel.

I also know what it feels like to know only the first name of a girl. That's how it is with the girl who ghosted me. I only remember her first name. She never even told me her last name. She's gone forever.