Is there something wrong with me?

drasticfy

Incels.Net Junior
Hi- I'm new to the forum and have been feeling like I can relate to a lot of you. I'm a 50 year old male who has been married and divorced. During the relationship, my wife hardly ever wanted to get intimate with me and I felt like she just wasn't attracted to me. I have always been self-conscious about the way that I look. The marriage ended when she confessed that she was sleeping with another man (who was a total douche bag but is honestly a lot more attractive than I am) and they've been together ever since. I have always had trouble with women throughout my life and have only ever had sex with my ex-wife which was pretty much only once in a blue moon. Since the divorce 3 years ago, no females will even entertain the idea of dating me, much less anything sexual. Is there something wrong with me? Was I just born ugly and have no chance with women?

Attachments

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Honestly you aren't that ugly. Look like an average older white guy. Have you tried approaching women before? Usually before one labels themselves an incel, there has to be some kind of approaching done or else you're just volcel (voluntarily celibate)

drasticfy

Incels.Net Junior
I have tried to talk to women but they almost always just brush me off and don't give me the time of day. There's one woman at my work that I'm interested in but I get so nervous around her and she teases me about it. I think she just interacts with me to boost her self-esteem. She's avoided giving me her phone number and doesn't seem even slightly interested in meeting up outside of work. I've just come to accept that the likelihood of anything ever happening between us is practically non-existent. I'm also a generally shy guy and have been rejected enough times that I don't try much anymore.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
drasticfy said:
I have tried to talk to women but they almost always just brush me off and don't give me the time of day. There's one woman at my work that I'm interested in but I get so nervous around her and she teases me about it. I think she just interacts with me to boost her self-esteem. She's avoided giving me her phone number and doesn't seem even slightly interested in meeting up outside of work. I've just come to accept that the likelihood of anything ever happening between us is practically non-existent. I'm also a generally shy guy and have been rejected enough times that I don't try much anymore.
Ah, these foids love to get validation. AWALT. If you know your game and personality are perfected and you still can't pull chicks, then they must think you're unattractive. Maybe you can go for East Asian women (they love white men) or landwhales if you don't mind.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
IMO normie, just hit by the agepill.

You will find more likeminded people among MGTOWs. Incels don't go through divorce rape, because they don't get married in the first place, but there are many MGTOW guys with similar experience.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
According to Buzzfeed you should be getting laid the most at age 50, maybe I should reconsider the truth of the greypill.
Thats actually SAD AND FUNNY!! Considering im ALMOST 50, look pretty damned good for an old guy, and no HINT of my inceldom ever ending! Where does that statistic actually COME FROM I wonder?

drasticfy

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
According to Buzzfeed you should be getting laid the most at age 50, maybe I should reconsider the truth of the greypill.
Wonder where Buzzfeed is getting that information. Wish that was my scenario. What's the greypill?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Google search sux and won't show the me the result. But it was a Buzzfeed article saying 18 year old girls and 50 year old men are at their sexual prime and get laid the most at that age. Maybe it was Vox, not Buzzfeed, not sure.

Ravio

Niga cat
lordoftheincels said:
Google search sux and won't show the me the result. But it was a Buzzfeed article saying 18 year old girls and 50 year old men are at their sexual prime and get laid the most at that age. Maybe it was Vox, not Buzzfeed, not sure.
That is some wack research right there, 24/30 yo should be the best time, when guys and girls both start to think:"If i don't get a partner right now i'll end up lonely for the rest of my life"

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
I seriously doubt the veracity of that article... Of course, perhaps these 50 year old guys ARENT incels? haha

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
next we're gonna here "dont worry, guys ALWAYS get laid AFTER 60!" haha
There was an debate between a female feminist """"""""""""scientist"""""""" and an admin of some other incel forum (can be found on Youtube, search Incel Insights on The Nonsequitir show channel). It's hardly watchable IMO, but still better than an average whiteknight video.

The most enraging moment was when the female claimed that statistics says 95% of guys get married by 70 to prove it's not over. We are already there. Just become a corpse br00000000.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
so we're supposed to WASTE our most sexual years in HOPES of getting MARRIED by 70? At least according to her? WOW

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
so we're supposed to WASTE our most sexual years in HOPES of getting MARRIED by 70? At least according to her? WOW
I guess we are expected to man up and provide for their and Chad's grandchildren.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
tremor said:
Lordgoro said:
I guess we are expected to man up and provide for their and Chad's grandchildren.
HELL NO!! Not in this lifetime or ANY lifetime! Ive got better things to do...