Is there anything more lonesome than being a low status ( low value) ugly man?

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist.
Everything in the modern world caters to Staceys and Chads. There's no place in the world for incels. I can't have Facebook, Tinder, Badoo, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media because of my ugly face. My face repulses people. Unfortunately, most people's interaction today is done online. According to this article https://news.stanford.edu/2019/08/21/online-dating-popular-way-u-s-couples-meet/#:~:text=Rosenfeld, a lead author on,to 22 percent in 2009. 39% of heterosexual couples met their partners online in 2019. This was before covid-19. I'm sure the stats are even higher in 2021. The truth is that ugly men are more isolated than ever. We're cut off from society. Those like me who belong to the lower end of the economic spectrum are in a worse situation. We can't afford houses, cars, trips, restaurants or anything along those lines. We're truly finished.

My only cope has been reading books. I spend hours reading. There's nothing else to do. Nothing to go back to. It's the end of the line. The only people holding me onto this world are my parents. When they die, I'll also die. Then the story ends.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Everything in the modern world caters to Staceys and Chads. There's no place in the world for incels. I can't have Facebook, Tinder, Badoo, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media because of my ugly face. My face repulses people. Unfortunately, most people's interaction today is done online. According to this article https://news.stanford.edu/2019/08/21/online-dating-popular-way-u-s-couples-meet/#:~:text=Rosenfeld, a lead author on,to 22 percent in 2009. 39% of heterosexual couples met their partners online in 2019. This was before covid-19. I'm sure the stats are even higher in 2021. The truth is that ugly men are more isolated than ever. We're cut off from society. Those like me who belong to the lower end of the economic spectrum are in a worse situation. We can't afford houses, cars, trips, restaurants or anything along those lines. We're truly finished.

My only cope has been reading books. I spend hours reading. There's nothing else to do. Nothing to go back to. It's the end of the line. The only people holding me onto this world are my parents. When they die, I'll also die. Then the story ends.
Women are scum

ugly_boy

Incels.Net Novice

My parents also left hope on me they hate looking at me but there is some sort of blood relation that helps them to cope with me better than others.others just run away and never look back but parents run away and after months they seems to checkout wheather I had died or not