Is there any way to kill sexual frustration?

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
You could theoretically castrate yourself

but it would make Things even more worse, you would suffer from low Energy, constant tiredness etc.

Why isnt there a drug which psychologically kills your sex drive without harming your masculinity….

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Doug said:
You could theoretically castrate yourself

but it would make Things even more worse, you would suffer from low Energy, constant tiredness etc.

Why isnt there a drug which psychologically kills your sex drive without harming your masculinity….
Even Eunuchs have sex drive and get laid. Incels can't win.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
There is a drug that offers a solution. It is called Hate.

I no longer feel tired and run down like when hormones are depleted. But I no longer feel infatuation and lust.

Whenever I see a woman, I just see someone who has life on easy mode and who I will never be desired as.

Whenever I see a man, if chad, I just see someone who has life on easy mode and who I will never be desired as.

I realize there is no love in this world, and noone will ever love me, thus I feel no love for anyone else, everyone else is just blue pilled lies and falsities.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The Hatred must be Pure. Not based on racism or anything like that. But pure, unbridled hatred for how rigged and unfair this entire world is.

impure hatred will cause lethargy and things like that. the hatred you must feel is of a higher, more noble nature, not petty hate.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Are you from this other incel forum that you got banned from? On topic: Castrating causes risk of infection.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
Are you from this other incel forum that you got banned from? On topic: Castrating causes risk of infection.
Not if you pay for the surgery and have it professionally done. Most incels have low paying jobs and couldn't afford it anyway.

If they could afford it, they'd probably have to take T or E the rest of their life anyway, and thus still have a sex drive, unless they brainwash themself to be asexual. And even in the olden days, before they invented T or E, eunuchs still had a bit of a sex-drive and still got laid with females more than modern incels do. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, incels cannot win.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
It’s over for so many men, dudes. It really sucks ass.
This world is trash. Just look at the politics of it. The only thing about this world that is good is japanese art, sadly they are all incel though
World is awesome but society is shit.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
It’s over for so many men, dudes. It really sucks ass.
This world is trash. Just look at the politics of it. The only thing about this world that is good is japanese art, sadly they are all incel though
World is awesome but society is ѕhit.
World as in forest, art and nature. World is good, if you mean forest, art, and cool things. Society as in normies. Normies make it shit, its geniuses and visionaries that make it good.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
World as in forest, art and nature. World is good, if you mean forest, art, and cool things. Society as in normies. Normies make it ѕhit, its geniuses and visionaries that make it good.
Yes, I mean world as in forests, cities and that type of stuff. Etc.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
World as in forest, art and nature. World is good, if you mean forest, art, and cool things. Society as in normies. Normies make it ѕhit, its geniuses and visionaries that make it good.
Cities are garbage.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
Cities are garbage.
Each to their own.