Is there any substitute for the church as a social institution?

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
The church functions as a place that teaches and upholds ethics and morality, facilitates social and professional networking in the community, organizes resources for taking care of the poor and needy, etc.

Roosh mentioned that if you're looking for a "good girl" you could try going to eastern Europe or someplace and joining a church, and meeting her dad that way and gaining his trust as a suitor for his daughter. If you're living in the community and going to the local church, you'll be acquiring a reputation and have something to lose if you behave badly. This is different than how it would be if, e.g., you were some random dude from the Internet trying to hit on some guy's daughter.

All this perhaps falls apart, though, if you consider that the best genetics are probably in the western world, where there may not be a lot of uncucked churches left. I guess you could find some 18-yo virgin girl still, in one of the more conservative churches, if you knew where to look. Maybe her dad would've sheltered her enough that she would still be a quality chick.

In that scenario, though, if you're an atheist, you would have to larp as a Christian, and go against your principles. That's kinda lame. But what other option is there, really; if you just try to be a secular patriarchist, people call you a misogynist. The only acceptable misogyny is religious misogyny, partly because you have a whole church behind you, as opposed to just some random anons on an Internet forum. When you have the support of a church for your traditional views, they can take care of you, e.g. by helping you get another job if you get doxxed and persecuted for your opinions; plus you can probably sue if your employer fires you for your religious misogyny, while you probably couldn't sue if you were just a secular patriarchist.

It would be like if you belonged to some Odinist religion that said that whites are superior; your boss probably couldn't fire you for that, because that would infringe your religious liberty, but they could probably fire you if you got doxxed as a secular white nationalist.

I just think, though, that it's going to be hard to get a lot of people to want to larp as having some religion they don't believe in, just for the sake of organizing society in a moral way again. But maybe what's going on these days is, people are actually convincing themselves that religion is true, because they're under so much pressure to believe in something as a way of escaping this hellscape that is SJW-run western society by creating an enclave of morality.

It's great that we have forums like this, but they provide only limited social cohesion and protection for us, compared to a church; heck, if the forum went down, we might all be scattered, while a church is more designed to withstand persecution.

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
reminder that if you arent a virgin you dont deserve a virgin

btw roosh deserves to catch aids and die

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
reminder that if you arent a virgin you dont deserve a virgin

btw roosh deserves to catch aids and die
So what if you were some chick's 100th notch, does that mean you don't deserve a virginal bride? Is that any different than the situation with the player who took 10 virgins' cherries and now wants a virginal bride?

Tupolev

Спецназ
I went to church until i was 18 or 19. I can tell you, they aren't so innocent. The "good christian" girls i grew up around already had 3 or 4 sexual partners by the time i stopped attending. Now if you were to ask them back then how many sexual partners they had, they would have told you zero ... lol

AWALT isn't a theory, it's a UNIVERSAL LAW. You can introduce new systems of governance if you like, but female nature WILL remain unchanged. You can also raise them under religious circumstances, but agian, female nature, is simply female nature.

If you think for a second ... that the women of Saudi Arabia would hesitate to become feminist whores given the opportunity, you're coping hard, they would do exactly that.

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
So what if you were some chick's 100th notch, does that mean you don't deserve a virginal bride? Is that any different than the situation with the player who took 10 virgins' cherries and now wants a virginal bride?