Is The Recent Trend of Anti-White Racism Lowering the Desirability of White Men?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I think not, because biology will win out in the end, and there is a biological basis for assuming that whites are the most attractive raсe.
If you look at what people say about white men, vs what they do and who they're attracted to, it's pretty clear.
Still didnt ANSWER my question, you are a FOID right? Meaning a FEMALE?

Karamelli

Incels.Net Novice
Karamelli said:
I think not, because biology will win out in the end, and there is a biological basis for assuming that whites are the most attractive raсe.
If you look at what people say about white men, vs what they do and who they're attracted to, it's pretty clear.
Still didnt ANSWER my question, you are a FOID right? Meaning a FEMALE?
I'm male dude. Chill

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
EdgarTheDog64 said:
Karamelli said:
What do you mean I though ethnicell was a thing
Pointless thread, wouldn't surprise me if you'd tell whites to SEAmaxx in the end.
Well I don't tell anyone what to do
I do... READ MY BOOK if you want to UNDERSTAND outcasts/misfits, and incels, If you wont do that, you are not worth my attention, male OR female...

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Hidden said:
Low IQ trolling.
98 percent chance agreed... Foids have LITTLE patience, and even LESS for reading... Kinda like a filter....
Is that why all the little girls are reading while the boys play outside at age 9? That's like a mainstream stereotype so it makes no sense.
I was INSIDE reading at 2 fcking years OLD!!! Trust me... And at 7, I was reading fully adult novels, I HATED being outside...

Karamelli

Incels.Net Novice
Karamelli said:
Lordgoro said:
98 percent chance agreed... Foids have LITTLE patience, and even LESS for reading... Kinda like a filter....
Is that why all the little girls are reading while the boys play outside at age 9? That's like a mainstream stereotype so it makes no sense.
I was INSIDE reading at 2 fcking years OLD!!! Trust me... And at 7, I was reading fully adult novels, I HATED being outside...
Doesn't matter

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Lordgoro said:
Karamelli said:
Doesn't matter
Why you holes won't leave us alone? Begone.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Karamelli said:
Doesn't matter
Of course, nothing really does....