is t 4 me

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Had a discussion about high T.

Feeling high T right now, high T is that feel when you want to pick up a sword and run your enemies through with a sword, that feeling when you see pictures of chubby chicks and want nothing more to have sex with chubby chicks, then you see pictures of petite chicks and lose it, that you must fuck ASAP no time to wait.

Basically, high T is not for me, just increases the sexual frustration.

spoiler alert:
incels can't win

in b4 maybe its high E... inb4 soy samurais.

also it was discussed that ftms turn into chadlites thru T...brave knight if u go on this quest this long journey be warned of the many perils and your journey will be filled with strife.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
also it was discussed that ftms turn into chadlites thru T...brave knight if u go on this quest this long journey be warned of the many perils and your journey will be filled with strife.
Tbh JFL @ switching from Just Exist mode to hard mode. Imagine having your life served on a silver platter at the expense of male population and believing in men's privilege.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Tbh JFL @ switching from Just Exist mode to hard mode. Imagine having your life served on a silver platter at the expense of male population and believing in men's privilege.
Chad's (and chadlites) have male priviledge but 80% of males are shat on by society and the only privilege they have, is the right to remain silent.

I think females are mostly narcissists which is a form of mental illness, they don't realize how good they have it, this is further solidified by the period problem, half of women get awful period cramps once a month, this solidifies their narcissism (the more someone suffers the more their ego gets bigger and inflated) and because of the cramps have a delusional mindset that being male is the easy life.

Personally I would trade cramps over being neglected and ignored, I'd rather be adored. Although giving birth really does suck but there are contraceptives for that ( I don't believe in abortion just the morning-after pill.)

Also that's true that men in hollywood do get paid more...but there are men in hollywood who get unfairly paid too, lots of men in hollywood get hosed as much as the women do.

Cramps is the female defense in the competition to be the biggest victim. If you tell her that you're whole life you've been bullied, rejected from jobs, rejected from sex and relationships, etc. she will just say "muh cramps, muh pregnancy" and autowin victim of the year.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Chad's (and chadlites) have male privilege but 80% of males are shat on by society and the only privilege they have, is the right to remain silent.
Rumour has it silent ugly men are be the first to be suspected of rape if it persistently happens in an area.

Also male privilege is a meme in 2019. It's gone, if it ever was a thing.

I'd talk about Chad privilege. Giving females purchasing power via """""liberation""""" made it extremely easy for Chad to earn a ton of money as a CEO or a model, or if he's lazy have some sub-Stacy provide for him.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Chad's (and chadlites) have male privilege but 80% of males are shat on by society and the only privilege they have, is the right to remain silent.
Rumour has it silent ugly men are be the first to be suspected of rape if it persistently happens in an area.

Also male privilege is a meme in 2019. It's gone, if it ever was a thing.

I'd talk about Chad privilege. Giving females purchasing power via """""liberation""""" made it extremely easy for Chad to earn a ton of money as a CEO or a model, or if he's lazy have some sub-Stacy provide for him.
True news.