Is slightly above average intelligence mental retardation?

rev van mev

Stay Spun.
Medical professionals say it both is and isn't at the same time, and then use this paradox to diagnose average people and slightly above average people as fuсking morons. Autism is merely a fancy way of calling someone an idiot and legally being able to get away with it. Severe mental disorders do indeed exist, but i've met too many pyschiatrists who only went through all those years of medical school just so they can be obtuse fat bearded patronising assholes and basically get paid to call people dumb as fuck. Lemme know if i gotta come up with shorter simple version of this OP.

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
Medical professionals say it both is and isn't at the same time, and then use this paradox to diagnose average people and slightly above average people as fuсking morons. Autism is merely a fancy way of calling someone an idiot and legally being able to get away with it. Severe mental disorders do indeed exist, but i've met too many pyschiatrists who only went through all those years of medical school just so they can be obtuse fat bearded patronising assholes and basically get paid to call people dumb as fuck. Lemme know if i gotta come up with shorter simple version of this OP.

Many "autists" are legally geniuses... Has little to do with actual INTELLIGENCE.. More like social ability or lack of, and lack or adaptability as well

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
Swo2016 said:
Is the average person retаrded?
Ultimately i think the difference is if the doctor is an insideous c*nt or not. And if average were stupid it'd be called stupid, so no average is not stupid. It more has to do with how the bar of expectations is misinterpreted by fuсking assholes.
Think of it this way, MANY geniuses end up INCEL, just goes with the territory... TO know TOO much is the REJECTION of the normal world, no real choice in the matter... WE ARE what we ARE!!

rev van mev

Stay Spun.
rev van mev said:
Many "autists" are legally geniuses... Has little to do with actual INTELLIGENCE.. More like social ability or lack of, and lack or adaptability as well
Its all the same exact thing at 51%, doesn't count as more than halfway there because it looks insignificant from the top, and because its annoying.

rev van mev

Stay Spun.
Hmmm, lemme put it this way, is 51% more than 50%? If the glass is seen as half full and thats how its supposed to be seen as, why then is slightly more than half full considered a bad thing?

The End

Incels.Net Master
Given that 'autist' is used as a derogatory term now I think it may eventually be treated like the word 'retаrded.' retаrded was not an offensive word until it started to be used as an insult.

Weirdly 'autist' has become an offensive term because 'nerd' has become a (somewhat) complimentary word. Nowadays 'nerd' is usually used as a way to say eccentric and intelligent, whereas the word meant ugly with bad social skills a few decades ago. So basically what used to be called nerds are now called autists, which means nerds were probably always on the autistic spectrum.

And I think everyone is dumb. The fact people have any confidence at all makes me loathe them more, because we have so little understanding or control over anything. I think confidence is an awful trait, which makes it especially disgusting that women find it so attractive. Like I used to orbit this girl who was a fuсking sociopath, so I started calling her 'charming', which she didn't know I meant as an insult. wakka....eh

rev van mev

Stay Spun.
Well, this is a hard knock life lesson but......Maybe its just better that were anything at all on the foodchain, even if its just plankton. Theres too many dragons of change to slay and if an actual brave knight existed he'd been conned and cucked by women in a heartbeat and tossed in with all the other simps. Theres too much bullshit out there and most people seem content to just let it happen. Lets just say i pretended to try to do my part and call it even, i'm hanging up the dull old sword.